ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Crazy Optical Illusion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=160785)

MIAdragon 04-05-2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260

nope still cant find the boat.

KC Kings 04-05-2007 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
Close one eye if you aren't already. The whole idea is to trick your depth perception into thinking it's convex when it's really concave. Also make sure it's in good lighting - shadows can clue your eyes in to what's going on.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps your eyes are broken. :p

Both of my eyes aren't broken, just my left one. If I close my left eye I can see it as being convex, and it is pretty neat!

DaFace 04-05-2007 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Kings
Both of my eyes aren't broken, just my left one. If I close my left eye I can see it as being convex, and it is pretty neat!

Yeah, I'm kind of the same way. It looks a lot better if I close my left one than it does if I close my right one.

Bowser 04-05-2007 10:07 AM

Ultra Peanut made a mix video a while back that had that dragon dancing to Benni Begassi. Pretty cool.

InChiefsHeaven 04-05-2007 10:09 AM

Wow. YOu could waste a whole day on that website...hmmm...kinda like here...:hmmm:

chasedude 04-05-2007 10:14 AM

I have a Levitron, those things are cool! Was able to get mine to spin 20 mins straight once.

tk13 04-12-2007 10:46 PM

I finally got around to making the dragon, that was freaky. If he keeps staring me down, I'm going to have to kill it.

007 04-12-2007 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
I finally got around to doing the dragon, that was freaky. If he keeps staring me down I'm going to have to kill it.

I have two of them at my house. The kids love them.

BTW - You know something about Genesis I haven't heard?

tk13 04-12-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
I have two of them at my house. The kids love them.

BTW - You know something about Genesis I haven't heard?

What?

007 04-12-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

What?

NOthing. I looked it up myself after I saw your avatar. A reunion tour huh? They better be close to KC. I was one of the lucky ones that had tickets to the FIRST concert back in 1987 that got canceled because Phil got a cold. They haven't come back to KC since.

tk13 04-12-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

NOthing. I looked it up myself after I saw your avatar. A reunion tour huh? They better be close to KC. I was one of the lucky ones that had tickets to the FIRST concert back in 1987 that got canceled because Phil got a cold. They haven't come back to KC since.

Probably not. They're playing a very small number of shows, mostly in the northeast, a couple in California. Right now the closest to KC is in Chicago. They don't want to go do a full-out tour, they only have 13-14 cities right now. Which has left a lot of people hanging I guess, I don't know. They don't have any dates in Texas, Florida, etc... I think they still might add one or two somewhere, but a lot of people are gonna travel.

007 04-12-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Probably not. They're playing a very small number of shows, mostly in the northeast, a couple in California. Right now the closest to KC is in Chicago. They don't want to go do a full-out tour, they only have 13-14 cities right now. Which has left a lot of people hanging I guess, I don't know. They don't have any dates in Texas, Florida, etc... I think they still might add one or two somewhere, but a lot of people are gonna travel.

Hmmm, I might be willing to hit Chicago.

tk13 04-12-2007 11:08 PM

Well tickets are on sale at ticketmaster. They went on sale about a month ago. The added a second date in Chicago because the first one sold really well, so there's still some tickets available. They aren't very cheap.

007 04-12-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

Well tickets are on sale at ticketmaster. They went on sale about a month ago. The added a second date in Chicago because the first one sold really well, so there's still some tickets available. They aren't very cheap.

Damn, you are not kidding about the tickets. $30 for parking? Who do they think they are? Carl Peterson?

tk13 04-12-2007 11:18 PM

Quote:

Damn, you are not kidding about the tickets. $30 for parking? Who do they think they are? Carl Peterson?

Well that's Chicago for you... that's a United Center thing, I'm sure.