ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV "Chuck" on NBC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174012)

gta0012 11-07-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Best new show this year though imo is either Burn Notice or

Yes!!! I LOVED Burn notice!!! Season two this summer, can't wait. If anyone likes chuck or is looking for another show go find a burn notice Torrent or something.

Def worth watching.

irishjayhawk 11-07-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Its a corny show, but its a good show. The hot dog chick and his sister are fine.

Best new show this year though imo is either Burn Notice or Californication.

I watched - and liked - Californication. However, I can't see how they extend it. Plus, nothing really happened. It was more disappointing as I went along. Oh and that kid is annoying. Duchoveny's kid in the show.

Hydrae 11-07-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gta0012
Yes!!! I LOVED Burn notice!!! Season two this summer, can't wait. If anyone likes chuck or is looking for another show go find a burn notice Torrent or something.

Def worth watching.

My son got me watching Burn Notice. I love the style and anything with Bruce Campbell is worth checking out. :)

kcxiv 11-07-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk
I watched - and liked - Californication. However, I can't see how they extend it. Plus, nothing really happened. It was more disappointing as I went along. Oh and that kid is annoying. Duchoveny's kid in the show.

I didnt mind the daughter, she's what keeps him floating above the water.

irishjayhawk 11-07-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

I didnt mind the daughter, she's what keeps him floating above the water.

I'll give you that. But where's it going? What's the point of the agent story line? Seems to disjointed.

kcxiv 11-07-2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk
I'll give you that. But where's it going? What's the point of the agent story line? Seems to disjointed.

Thats why you tune in for season 2. See wtf happened. if its lame, then we just move to a new show or something. Maybe it was just 1 big ass dream. heh

ArrowheadHawk 11-07-2007 08:59 PM

i've been watching chuck, i think its great better than some new reality show

AndChiefs 11-07-2007 09:23 PM

Yeah spread the word and get it some ratings. Gotta keep good shows on the air rather then most of the crap I have to see.

kcxiv 11-07-2007 09:30 PM

I agree i cannot stand reality shows. THe only one i ever really watched was Rob and Big, other then that. they are horrible.

ArrowheadHawk 11-07-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

I agree i cannot stand reality shows. THe only one i ever really watched was Rob and Big, other then that. they are horrible.

i don't hate all reality just most of the new stuff. I still watch Survivor and The Ultimate Fighter but thats about it for reality.

bizzar54 11-07-2007 10:53 PM

What I would like to know is now that all episodes are going to the internet how does that affect ratings.

And I agree the the show is pretty good. I like all the characters at the Buy More. The stuff they do there when its not busy reminds me of some of the bs jobs I have had and killing time.

Bwana 11-08-2007 06:47 AM

One of the few new shows I enjoy this year. Well worth one hour of time each week.

Frosty 11-08-2007 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
Yeah, both of those are decent. I do prefer Chuck over Reaper to a certain extent, though.

Hotter chick in Chuck. This week's Reaper was kind of "eh". It's a lot more hit and miss than Chuck, so far.

My wife thinks both shows are stupid and juvenile, which just shows you their greatness. :)

007 11-20-2007 01:48 AM

Great ep today. Keeps getting better. Never seen a geek get so much action though.

kcxiv 11-20-2007 02:01 AM

Was a damn good episode. I am going to have to watch it again.