ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Today's draft watch games include Matt Ryan... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177543)

Mecca 12-28-2007 04:10 PM

Like I said he has no receivers...

2 nice throws and his receivers can't help him out.

OnTheWarpath15 12-28-2007 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Well they essentially ask him to win games by himself, their WR's are awful. Cherilus has NFL talent but the rest of their line has problems, especially their RT who is a freshman that weighs 260lbs.

Sounds like he'll fit right in with KC.

Mecca 12-28-2007 04:53 PM

He's not playing to badly so far, when you realize what he plays with what he's been able to do this season is pretty impressive.

Mecca 12-28-2007 05:00 PM

I hope you all are watching this..Ryan is showing all facets of the game while essentially being all his team has.

OnTheWarpath15 12-28-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

I hope you all are watching this..Ryan is showing all facets of the game while essentially being all his team has.

He's playing really well on this drive.

They have NO running game.

JBucc 12-28-2007 05:03 PM

I'd be fine with taking any of the big 3 QB's in the first round. I like Croyle but if you have a chance to get a QB like that I think you take it. Same reason I would have taken Quinn last year had he fallen another spot.

evolve27 12-28-2007 05:03 PM

I think I just saw our QBOTF.

OnTheWarpath15 12-28-2007 05:04 PM

Great throw, but he'll never have that kind of time in the NFL.

evolve27 12-28-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
Great throw, but he'll never have that kind of time in the NFL.

Never have that time with the Chiefs.

KC kid 12-28-2007 05:05 PM

Brohm his head and shoulders the best QB in the draft

1. Brohm
5. Ryan
6. Woodson

Mecca 12-28-2007 05:06 PM

The thing you notice right away about Ryan is he's smart. He walks up to the line and checks things and knows when guys are coming when he has time when he has to get the ball out.

He also has incredible pocket presence he knows how much time he has every time, it's uncanny. He isn't fast or overly mobile but he can move just enough to buy time..

The top notch intangibles they're all there.

KC kid 12-28-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

The thing you notice right away about Ryan is he's smart. He walks up to the line and checks things and knows when guys are coming when he has time when he has to get the ball out.

He also has incredible pocket presence he knows how much time he has every time, it's uncanny. He isn't fast or overly mobile but he can move just enough to buy time..

The top notch intangibles they're all there.

Fair enough that you have this opinion, but the BC offense is pretty generic and simplistic

HolmeZz 12-28-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC kid
Brohm his head and shoulders the best QB in the draft

1. Brohm
5. Ryan
6. Woodson

He's head and shoulders the worst of the 3 big QB prospects.

KC kid 12-28-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
He's head and shoulders the worst of the 3 big QB prospects.

You're definitely wrong. Brohm has the quickest release, best footwork, and most accuracy. He also has been in the most vertical offense. He has done it for years at Louisville. You know what you are going to get.

HolmeZz 12-28-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC kid
You're definitely wrong. Brohm has the quickest release, best footwork, and most accuracy. He also has been in the most vertical offense. He has done it for years at Louisville. You know what you are going to get.

You know what you're getting because he has by far the lowest upside of the 3. And he's got the weakest arm by a country mile.