ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hellboy II: The Golden Army full trailer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182457)

QuikSsurfer 04-03-2008 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 4665344)
I call this play "The Annexation of Puerto Rico"!

Handoff to Jimmy??? You can't handoff to Jimmy!! I'm Jimmy!!

Braincase 04-03-2008 06:14 PM

I give that trailer two big OH HELL YEAH!'s

Valiant 04-03-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 4665204)
Its a new Ben Stiller comedy.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809912814/info

I hold out hope for Speed Racer because im hoping the Wachowski Bros. can recapture some of that original Matrix magic again...who knows??

You might want to research into the Matrix movie.. They stole the script, it was not their magic..

But I will give them credit for V for Vendetta, that was purely amazing..

keg in kc 04-03-2008 10:44 PM

Can't wait, enjoyed the first one, and Pan's Labyrinth was amazing.

Deberg_1990 04-03-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 4665657)
Can't wait, enjoyed the first one, and Pan's Labyrinth was amazing.

Agreed.

BTW, anyone notice Del Toro got the same guy who played the baddie in his "Blade II" to play the baddie in this? Pretty cool.

Megbert 04-04-2008 12:48 AM

WB had a 'viral campaign for "The Dark Knight" in that they had a note assumably by the Joker giving directions on where to find the swag they were giving away the note made many references to bowling. Then another page had cities and addresses and instructions like ask for 'smokey' or something along those lines. Well anyway here in PHX I watched and watched the site waiting for the address to be revealed along with the locker # and combonation # get there first open the locker and inside was a bowling bag, bowling ball with a phone# scratched on it, a cell phone and charger and a joker card and some and instructions to call the number from the cellphone for more information. I made it to the bowling alley just barely beating a guy that looked well rather socially awkward but but I am sure his 70 night elf rogue could pwn my 60 druid but whatever. I get to the locker try the combo no luck try again still no. Let the other guy try. Go up to the desk lady was on the phone with 2 pairs of shoes in her hands. Finally acknowledged me and said 'it's already gone' . So I missed out on a awesome piece of movie promotional fare.

Deberg_1990 04-04-2008 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZChiefFan (Post 4665780)
WB had a 'viral campaign for "The Dark Knight" in that they had a note assumably by the Joker giving directions on where to find the swag they were giving away the note made many references to bowling. Then another page had cities and addresses and instructions like ask for 'smokey' or something along those lines. Well anyway here in PHX I watched and watched the site waiting for the address to be revealed along with the locker # and combonation # get there first open the locker and inside was a bowling bag, bowling ball with a phone# scratched on it, a cell phone and charger and a joker card and some and instructions to call the number from the cellphone for more information. I made it to the bowling alley just barely beating a guy that looked well rather socially awkward but but I am sure his 70 night elf rogue could pwn my 60 druid but whatever. I get to the locker try the combo no luck try again still no. Let the other guy try. Go up to the desk lady was on the phone with 2 pairs of shoes in her hands. Finally acknowledged me and said 'it's already gone' . So I missed out on a awesome piece of movie promotional fare.

Dork! :)

Delano 04-04-2008 07:10 AM

Whoever creates those demonic creatures is genius.

I haven't seen the first Hellboy, but this looks like a pretty good, summer, check your brain at the door type of movie.

Baby Lee 04-04-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 4665204)
Its a new Ben Stiller comedy.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809912814/info

I hold out hope for Speed Racer because im hoping the Wachowski Bros. can recapture some of that original Matrix magic again...who knows??

Have you SEEN the trailer? Positively headache inducing. It's like Drawn Together's Ling Ling, the movie.

Deberg_1990 04-04-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 4665898)
Have you SEEN the trailer? Positively headache inducing. It's like Drawn Together's Ling Ling, the movie.

IM assuming your talking about Speed Racer?

Yes, ive seen them all. There are a couple different ones out there.

Ill admit it looks juvenile, but come on, have you seen the orginal cartoon??

I think it does a great job of capturing the cartoon look of the series. My kids loved it so maybe im seeing it from their perspective?. Ill have to go check it out in IMAX as well.

The Franchise 04-04-2008 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZChiefFan (Post 4665780)

That is WAYYYYY more time then I would put into doing that. It'd be cool to get something like that.....but I'm not going to run around town looking for it.

KcMizzou 04-04-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 4665898)

LMAO

Perfect.

Tribal Warfare 07-06-2013 08:16 PM

Could Hellboy 3 Find a Home at Legendary?

Guillermo del Toro and Ron Perlman sat down with Legendary Pictures head Thomas Tull last night, a break from the San Francisco-based weekend press tour for Pacific Rim.

Del Toro told me this morning, during our one-on-one chat, that Perlman brought up the prospect of Hellboy 3. "I hate giving pieces about it, but last night, we were at dinner and Ron said, 'I would be very happy to do Hellboy again, when are we doing Hellboy 3?' Thomas [Tull] said, 'I would love to see Hellboy 3.' He didn't say he would love to do it he just said he'd like to see it, but today, I'll ask him."

Later this morning, we spoke with Perlman agreed Legendary would be a great home for the final chapter in the Hellboy legacy.

"Not just anybody can make this movie," Perlman told us. "I loved working for Legendary and I know for Guillermo working on Pacific Rim was one of his greatest experiences. The reason I loved working for them is because Guillermo was so happy. I came in six months into the shoot and he seemed as fresh as a daisy, simply because he was working for someone who appreciated and supported his outlandish visions of what he wanted to put on the screen. My immediate, silent wish was, wouldn't it be great if these guys came in and helped resolve the Hellboy series."

*Update* Thomas Tull commented on this and while he didn't say much he did say there are rights issues that would need to be sorted out for Legendary to get involved.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-06-2013 09:52 PM

Love me some Hellboy. I'm surprised it's popular to be honest.

Deberg_1990 07-07-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9795936)
Love me some Hellboy. I'm surprised it's popular to be honest.

I'm not sure its hugely popular, but they are fun movies for sure.
Posted via Mobile Device