ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life *OFFICIAL* relationship advice thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=184305)

stlchiefs 05-04-2008 08:54 PM

Dr. Love Himself

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE (Post 4734195)
All the Slayer talk in the Stevieray thread made long for the days when Slayer would help everyone out with their lady problems. Since he's disappeared, I figure the Planet needs another one-stop-shop for relationship advice, so who more qualified than I to pick up the mantle Slayer has cast aside?

Having trouble with the ladies? Are you in the wife's doghouse? Just plain unlucky in love altogether? You've come to the right place.

Dr. GoLove is in the house.

Goatse, researching for his latest Dr. GoLove column.

J Diddy 05-04-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad (Post 4734202)
You must be high.

he's on the butthash

keg in kc 05-04-2008 09:01 PM

My advice is to avoid relationships at all costs.

Probably the only advice I could give that I actually follow.

58-4ever 05-04-2008 09:04 PM

I need advise on how to avoid taking advise whose advice might be clouded by the advice of his sexually attractive mother, whose advise is somewhat deceived by me...because I'm having regular sexual intercourse with her.

Hammock Parties 05-04-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs (Post 4734251)
my sheep doll
is starting smell really funky

Run it through the wash and spritz a little febreeze. Also, fresh-air hang-drying seems to work wonders.

BWillie 05-05-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 4734325)
My advice is to avoid relationships at all costs.

Probably the only advice I could give that I actually follow.

I have no idea how to actually get into a relationship. Not that I'm trying by any means but I don't even see it presenting itself. I'm now 25 years old, and EVERYBODY is stunned why I haven't had an actual tangible relationship in the last couple years. They always ask me why am I single?

The answer..I like to do whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do it, under my own conditions. Having a GF is like having a mother. They always keep tabs on you and yell at you at all costs. I go nuts after about a few weeks of seriously seeing each other. Maybe I'm just one of the most selfish human beings on the face of the planet though. I'm not sure

J Diddy 05-05-2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 4734561)
I have no idea how to actually get into a relationship. Not that I'm trying by any means but I don't even see it presenting itself. I'm now 25 years old, and EVERYBODY is stunned why I haven't had an actual tangible relationship in the last couple years. They always ask me why am I single?

The answer..I like to do whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do it, under my own conditions. Having a GF is like having a mother. They always keep tabs on you and yell at you at all costs. I go nuts after about a few weeks of seriously seeing each other. Maybe I'm just one of the most selfish human beings on the face of the planet though. I'm not sure

or you could just be really ****ing ugly

keg in kc 05-05-2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

I could pretty much copy-and-paste all of that.

I've been married, a relationship that lasted a total of 6 years, and to this day I don't know wtf I was thinking. Not that there aren't positive points to having a steady chick, but life seems so much less complicated and so much more enjoyable this way.

And kids. God. I'm way too selfish to even contemplate that. It would be a disaster. I'd be the worst dad ever. "Take yourself to soccer practice, I have a raid going. Oh, right, you're six, you can't drive. Well, if you want to play that bad, prove it and walk".

keg in kc 05-05-2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 4734563)
or you could just be really ****ing ugly

Ugly doesn't prevent female attachment. I reiterate that I've been married.

J Diddy 05-05-2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 4734565)
Ugly doesn't prevent female attachment. I reiterate that I've been married.

unless you are conway twitty

ugly prevents quality female attachment

Chiefs=Champions 05-05-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE (Post 4734195)
All the Slayer talk in the Stevieray thread made long for the days when Slayer would help everyone out with their lady problems. Since he's disappeared, I figure the Planet needs another one-stop-shop for relationship advice, so who more qualified than I to pick up the mantle Slayer has cast aside?

Having trouble with the ladies? Are you in the wife's doghouse? Just plain unlucky in love altogether? You've come to the right place.

Dr. GoLove is in the house.

Goatse:
"You see, the key to a successful marriage is much like eating an orange."

Us:
"If i wanted to see a man eat an orange i would have taken thr orange eating class."

A simpsons quote for those noobs out there... :homer:

Ultra Peanut 05-05-2008 04:52 AM

ground floor

DaKCMan AP 05-05-2008 06:08 AM

Quote:

Having a GF is like having a mother. They always keep tabs on you and yell at you at all costs.

Not true in all cases.

Chief Chief 05-05-2008 09:02 AM

Would you please enlighten us on the all of the delights and dangers when using GI Joe with Kung Fu grip?

Chief Pote 05-05-2008 09:32 AM

:doh!: