ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games NCAA 09 online dynasty started by HC Chief (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=188968)

beach tribe 08-13-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 4912578)
I wasn't planning to sim games tonight. Actually, I think about 2 or 3 days would be a good amount of time. But I can't remember if we already decided this. Need to back through that other thread. What do you guys think?

I think it just moved ahead yesterday, but I got completely ****ed the first week, and could be ranked in the top 5 right now with a win over OU.
So I'm covering my bases. I'm paying attention to it. So please don't ever move on without me.

Lzen 08-13-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 4912585)
I think it just moved ahead yesterday, but I got completely ****ed the first week, and could be ranked in the top 5 right now with a win over OU.
So I'm covering my bases. I'm paying attention to it. So please don't ever move on without me.

I will not move on without you unless I have not heard back from you for 2 or 3 days. ;) If you need longer than 5pm tomorrow, just send me a message whether it be on here or on Xbox Live (or both).

Also, I just realized that I screwed up and never went through the whole process of inviting kcchiefsman. I fixed that (hopefully) tonight.

Lzen 08-13-2008 07:17 PM

BTW, I put in the message that we would advance tomorrow (after 5pm). Is okay with you guys? Or do you need another day?

J Diddy 08-13-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 4913023)
BTW, I put in the message that we would advance tomorrow (after 5pm). Is okay with you guys? Or do you need another day?

I'm good to go

beach tribe 08-14-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 4913023)

It depends on the crispy pothead.

I will be home at 430 est., and will be ready to play. If nothing else put this guy on autopilot at 5pm. I'm guessing you are on central time?

I will be ready, and I will play with or without this guy so don't move on w/o me. Thanks.

Lzen 08-14-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 4914146)
It depends on the crispy pothead.

I will be home at 430 est., and will be ready to play. If nothing else put this guy on autopilot at 5pm. I'm guessing you are on central time?

I will be ready, and I will play with or without this guy so don't move on w/o me. Thanks.

Tell ya what. I will put him on autopilot if I don't hear from him by later today. I will send him a message, too. And yes, I am on central time.

beach tribe 08-14-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 4914152)
Tell ya what. I will put him on autopilot if I don't hear from him by later today. I will send him a message, too. And yes, I am on central time.

So will it be ready to go when I get home a 3:30 central? Or is later today like 5 central either is ok with me, but I would prefer sooner.

Lzen 08-14-2008 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 4914154)
So will it be ready to go when I get home a 3:30 central? Or is later today like 5 central either is ok with me, but I would prefer sooner.

I don't get home until around 5pm central. I have no way to advance it until then. Besides, I just sent crispy a PM. I would like to give him a few hours to respond. But I really haven't seen him post much lately so I don't know if he will get it. If I don't hear from him by later, I will set his on autopilot. If and when I have to put his on autopilot, I will IM you to let you know. ;)

beach tribe 08-14-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 4914160)
I don't get home until around 5pm central. I have no way to advance it until then. Besides, I just sent crispy a PM. I would like to give him a few hours to respond. But I really haven't seen him post much lately so I don't know if he will get it. If I don't hear from him by later, I will set his on autopilot. If and win I have to put his on autopilot, I will IM you to let you know. ;)

Sounds good buddy. Thanks.

Oh, you think maybe you could post your intentions here before hand as well?

Thanks again.

Lzen 08-14-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 4914608)
Sounds good buddy. Thanks.

Oh, you think maybe you could post your intentions here before hand as well?

Thanks again.

Sure

Lzen 08-14-2008 04:12 PM

Ok, I will put crispy on autopilot now. Play when you're ready.

crispystl 08-14-2008 05:28 PM

Sh*t I though we were waiting four days so the deadline would be Friday. I was just getting on to play now that I'm home from work.

beach tribe 08-14-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 4915193)
Sh*t I though we were waiting four days so the deadline would be Friday. I was just getting on to play now that I'm home from work.

Damn man. I sent you a message. That sucks. Same thing happened to me week one.

It's been a while since anyone has heard from you though. I am sorry though. I know how it feels.

crispystl 08-14-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 4915202)
Damn man. I sent you a message. That sucks. Same thing happened to me week one.

It's been a while since anyone has heard from you though. I am sorry though. I know how it feels.

Oh it's all good I'm not mad about missing the game i just didn't want you guys to get pissed off and think i was someone who signs up and never plays.

KCChiefsMan 08-14-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 4909763)
Sorry KC Man. I just CRUSHED Texas Tech last night.

ya starting 1-2 isn't great, but it's a good thing it's a dynasty so I'll just have to make my championship run next season