ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Night Crew: Coolio's Rules (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=196499)

POND_OF_RED 11-11-2008 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5209844)
I am SO elitist that I decided that Coolio's food wouldn't be good enough for me OR my wife.

:evil:

Good decision. Unless of course you like mayo, hot sauce and cheese on garlic bread with a garlic, vinegar and beer steak.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9uOQTcDURU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9uOQTcDURU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DaneMcCloud 11-11-2008 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 5209866)
I took an 1 1/2 hour flight with a 2 year old. I couldn't even imagine.

Ours is a mess. When she's not teething, she's the happiest, funnest and most entertaining girl in the world.

When she's teething and I see the swollen face, eyes and tears, it's just awful.

On a plane? Forget it.

J Diddy 11-11-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5209870)
Ours is a mess. When she's not teething, she's the happiest, funnest and most entertaining girl in the world.

When she's teething and I see the swollen face, eyes and tears, it's just awful.

On a plane? Forget it.

Well you could have taken the opportunity to **** with a stewardess. Worst part of my experience is my son had a habit of sticking coins in shoes. I'm holding his hand, thing goes off. They want to seperate us and I can't hold him after i'm checked until he's clear.

DaneMcCloud 11-11-2008 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 5209873)
Well you could have taken the opportunity to **** with a stewardess.

I'm sure my wife would have appreciated that

J Diddy 11-11-2008 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5209874)
I'm sure my wife would have appreciated that

LOL

sometimes you gotta just go for it

DaneMcCloud 11-11-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 5209876)
LOL

sometimes you gotta just go for it

What if they're all Dudes?

We flew to and from NYC recently and on both flights, the servers were skinny, little dudes dressed in black. With the pink and purple cabin light along with the British electronica playing throughout, I thought I was in an LA nightclub.

I guess that's Virgin America for ya.

J Diddy 11-11-2008 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5209883)
What if they're all Dudes?

We flew to and from NYC recently and on both flights, the servers were skinny, little dudes dressed in black. With the pink and purple cabin light along with the British electronica playing throughout, I thought I was in an LA nightclub.

I guess that's Virgin America for ya.

I'd have rescheduled the flight. There has to be something wrong with a flight full of male stewardesses (steward?)

DaneMcCloud 11-11-2008 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 5209884)
I'd have rescheduled the flight. There has to be something wrong with a flight full of male stewardesses (steward?)

Too late.

Plus, it was cheap. $250 round trip LA to NY. That's hard to beat.

J Diddy 11-11-2008 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5209886)
Too late.

Plus, it was cheap. $250 round trip LA to NY. That's hard to beat.

You probably should never refer to a flight of male stewardesses as "hard to beat"

007 11-11-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 5209892)
You probably should never refer to a flight of male stewardesses as "hard to beat"

ROFL

TinyEvel 11-11-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 5209892)

Yeah, I actually imagine they're easy to beat. NTTAWWT :thailor:

chagrin 11-11-2008 10:02 AM

Let me get this straight - you started a thread, on a public forum, to show people WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE??

my god, your arrogance has no bounds :shake:

Simply Red 11-11-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5209863)
Dude, I don't even know!

The four couples featured on the show are in Costa Rica right now on vacation, so I can't even ask.

We were supposed to go but an 8 hour flight with a teething 7 month-old would have been brutal.

Wait, hasn't Coolio taken up cooking? I think he actually went to school to learn how to. IIRC

DaneMcCloud 11-11-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 5210250)
Wait, hasn't Coolio taken up cooking? I think he actually went to school to learn how to. IIRC

Yeah, and that's what the show's about. He's wanting to start a catering company and one of his first clients are a group of my friends.

DaneMcCloud 11-11-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin (Post 5210168)
Let me get this straight - you started a thread, on a public forum, to show people WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE??

my god, your arrogance has no bounds :shake:

I have had many requests in the past weeks via PM, Rep and in the forum to share more entertainment and Hollywood info.

To be honest, I had completely forgotten about this show until seeing the commercial last night while channel flipping and I thought I'd share with the night crew.

I'm sorry I don't measure up to your accepted level of humility. :rolleyes: