ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Brandon Marshall will you show up to camp? "I'm under contract with the Broncos" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210288)

chiefzilla1501 07-13-2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 5897796)
Based on what?

If I'm not mistaken, he was pretty pissed about the team trading Cutler. He handled himself fairly well, in that regard, but I've heard they used to train a lot together. I agree that if Orton isn't clicking on all cylinders and especially if he doesn't give Marshall the ball, he might raise some stink.

Mile High Mania 07-13-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 5897838)
If I'm not mistaken, he was pretty pissed about the team trading Cutler. He handled himself fairly well, in that regard, but I've heard they used to train a lot together. I agree that if Orton isn't clicking on all cylinders and especially if he doesn't give Marshall the ball, he might raise some stink.

I don't think he'll go full blown TO if things get off to a rocky start and I'm sure he'd love a 3rd 100 catch season, but that may not be in his future.

MMXcalibur 07-13-2009 01:07 PM

I understand that the Broncos are in our division and we should pay attention to them, but since when did this become "Donkey Planet"?

Mile High Mania 07-13-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 5897868)
I understand that the Broncos are in our division and we should pay attention to them, but since when did this become "Donkey Planet"?

It's been that way for a decade... give in to your hate...

the Talking Can 07-13-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 5897868)

the only homers allowed on the planet are donko homers...

no one knows exactly how it came to be that way

Garcia Bronco 07-13-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 5897763)
Your coach traded away the best QB Denver has seen since Elway, pissed off his star young receiver, and still wants Matt Cassell in a Broncos uni.

To be accurate...the coach did not trade away Cutler. The owner did.

Garcia Bronco 07-13-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 5897802)
Don't want to answer for BCF, but if Cutler lights it up in Chicago and Orton just does ok or worse, I'm thinking there may be a few disgruntled fans in Broncoland.

sure there will be, but if they want to blame someone then they need to poinht the finger at Cutler.

Garcia Bronco 07-13-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 5897814)
Based on him ALREADY being a distraction.

I would also say, that chances are, Orton will perform worse than Cutler did for Bronco Nation.

He already has. Cutler has a sub 500 record...Orton...not-so-much.

Garcia Bronco 07-13-2009 03:08 PM

LOL CoChief. But the statement is fact.

Halfcan 07-13-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5897752)
Go the **** away.

yep

LaChapelle 07-13-2009 03:34 PM

Nick Athan may have meet his homer match.

chiefs1111 07-13-2009 03:36 PM

well good for him

LaChapelle 07-15-2009 11:13 AM

Is it wise to throw sand at a vagina?

Broncos sticking it to Brandon?

Posted by Mike Florio(PFT) on July 15, 2009 8:05 AM

Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall isn't happy with his team. One of the things sticking in his craw (we're still not quite sure where the "craw" resides in the human anatomy) is the medical staff's alleged bungling of his hip injury.

Twice last season Marshall was told he was fine. Upon securing a second opinion, Marshall eventually had surgery in March.

And because of the procedure and ensuing rehab, which caused him to miss the entire 2009 offseason, the Broncos have asked him to report for training camp three days early, on July 27 instead of July 30, according to the Denver Post.

Though the 72-hour window will pass in an instant in the grand scheme of things, Marshall easily could perceive the move as adding indignity to insult to injury.

Marshall skipped a mandatory minicamp several weeks ago, but the financial consequences of a training-camp holdout would be much stiffer. And the Broncos have raised the stakes by moving the target for his arrival from July 30 to July 27.

Mile High Mania 07-15-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChapelle (Post 5903199)
Is it wise to throw sand at a bloody vagina?

Broncos sticking it to Brandon?

Posted by Mike Florio(PFT) on July 15, 2009 8:05 AM

Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall isn't happy with his team. One of the things sticking in his craw (we're still not quite sure where the "craw" resides in the human anatomy) is the medical staff's alleged bungling of his hip injury.

Twice last season Marshall was told he was fine. Upon securing a second opinion, Marshall eventually had surgery in March.

And because of the procedure and ensuing rehab, which caused him to miss the entire 2009 offseason, the Broncos have asked him to report for training camp three days early, on July 27 instead of July 30, according to the Denver Post.

Though the 72-hour window will pass in an instant in the grand scheme of things, Marshall easily could perceive the move as adding indignity to insult to injury.

Marshall skipped a mandatory minicamp several weeks ago, but the financial consequences of a training-camp holdout would be much stiffer. And the Broncos have raised the stakes by moving the target for his arrival from July 30 to July 27.

Big freaking deal...

orange 07-15-2009 11:55 AM

"And because of the procedure and ensuing rehab, which caused him to miss the entire 2009 offseason, the Broncos have asked him to report for training camp three days early, on July 27 instead of July 30, according to the Denver Post."

That sure sounds like they want him in early for a medical review. Why would he be pissed off about that?