ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink -- what would you say is the most fast food, food, you've eaten in one sitting? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216094)

Simply Red 10-12-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infidel Goat (Post 6165398)
I ate a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts in the middle of a four hour mile race. Sadly, they were day old fundraiser donuts and not so tasty anymore.

Back in college, I had a bunch of friends who would eat dinner (probably something like burger, fries, and a drink) and then finish it off with the Ben & Jerry's "Triple Double" which consisted of eating two pints of their ice cream, two of their brownie bars, and two of their ice cream cream bars (in less than an hour).

hopefully the carbs helped, lol, provided it was a 'foot race' lol, yeah the fund-raising KK's aren't that good.

Buehler445 10-12-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 6165413)
2 burrito bowls from Chipotle.

Well done.

Mine was in High School. I was running like a kajillion miles a day and could pretty much eat what I wanted. Had a friend bet me I couldn't eat three Subway footlongs. Of course, I refuse to lose so I did it. That was a metric ****ton of food. You could see a small mountain sticking out of my abdomen where my stomach was. That night I couldn't lay on my stomach, I had to lay on my back.

There is no way I could even get 2 down now.

Simply Red 10-12-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6165402)
I ate a family meal from long john silvers. Finished it exept for corn on the cob

love that place like once every so many mos.

HemiEd 10-12-2009 12:34 PM

"Back in the day" I ate two large thin crust Pizza Hut ground beef pizzas. They were very large then, late 60s, and they only offered thin crust.

Used to order two double cheeseburgers as regular operating procedure. :D

More recently, two Portillos Combos. They have an Italian sausage inside of Italian beef, with hot peppers.

That was a few years ago, one is difficult to eat now and they have gotten expensive.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-12-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6165408)
2 McDoubles / 20 Piece Chicken Nugget

Extra Large Diet Coke

That post went really well with your sig.

penguinz 10-12-2009 12:35 PM

When Pizza Hut came out with the Bigfoot pizza's I ate one by myself on a bet.

The next biggest meal was The chicken fried steak meal from Perkons and then going to McD's and getting a Dbl 1/4 pounder meal.

BucEyedPea 10-12-2009 12:35 PM

peanut butter out of a jar on a butter knife. Nothing beats that for fast and it can be done standing over the kitchen sink.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-12-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 6165418)
I was far too full to fit Him in.

LMAO

kysirsoze 10-12-2009 12:38 PM

I can pretty much eat Taco Bell to infinity. No matter how much I eat, I'm not ever really full. I think my stomach doesn't really recognize it as food. It's sort of like eating styrofoam.

Simply Red 10-12-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6165461)
That post went really well with your sig.

that's what I thought.

shitgoose 10-12-2009 12:45 PM

I once witnessed a friend of mine eat 23 slices of pizza off of the Pizza Hut buffet. We went back to his house afterwards and he did not come out from his bedroom for several hours so once we drank all of his beer we left. The next day he told me that it felt like he was going into cardiac arrest and that he only got out of bed to give birth to his pizza babies. He won the $20 bet which was that he couldn't eat 20 slices of pizza so he at 23 just to be a badass....lol

JuicesFlowing 10-12-2009 12:46 PM

I used to go to Taco Shop here in Wichita and eat 10 tacos in one sitting. All for $5.00

Demonpenz 10-12-2009 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6165440)
love that place like once every so many mos.

the funny thing is i got a side dish bowel for all the tarter sauce i needed. I was eating it with a spoon globbing tater sauce all over the crispies. I told my sister it was butterscotch pudding (becase it was yellow) she almost threw up when she ate it

KCUnited 10-12-2009 12:49 PM

22 Chicken Littles.

MVChiefFan 10-12-2009 12:50 PM

My friend worked at McDonald's and they were running a special on Big Macs. He brought me out four left over Big Macs and I crushed them and proceeded to go toilet papering. Needless to say, that toilet paper came in handy. I didn't eat another Big Mac for five years.