ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Saints' Onsides Kick Dirty, Per reerun (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223213)

Earthling 02-10-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 6522310)
Cheap tricks:

Like your offense snapping the ball for the sole purpose of getting a penalty called on the defense cuz one of their guys 50 yards away is trying to get off the field but still has one foot inbounds when the ball is snapped?

Like intentionally using the officials as screens for your receivers when they go over the middle in the short passing game?

Like being such crybabies you alone sway the competition committee into changing the rules against receivers to better suit your offense?

Like being such a crybaby there are one set of rules for your quarterback and his BF buddy Brady, and a different set of rules for everybody else?

fuck the colts and any beta pillowbiter who wants to cry or make excuses for them. They're already the cheapest most rule manipulative team around and have been for ages.

This..lol Didn't see you post when i posted mine. But same sentiment :)

Red Brooklyn 02-10-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6522325)
It's like KnowShit wrote that.

LMAO

RJ 02-10-2010 01:49 PM

I read an interview with Baskett in the local paper this morning. He says he heard a whistle and a ref say "Blue ball" (no, not blueballs). Said he thought the play was over. Guess he shouldn't be thinking.

I'm pretty sure that "gentleman's agreement" bullshit is just that.

InChiefsHeaven 02-10-2010 01:50 PM

What a friggin' wuss this guy is. Obviously, he thinks that a half back pass is just bad form, after all the defense was all set for you to run the ball, then you go ahead and throw it? What the hell kind of sportsmanship is that? I won't even GO into the inherent dishonestly that is found in the reverse or worse yet, the shovel pass.

This guy is a complete moron. Can't believe somebody allowed him to even post that crap...

Frosty 02-10-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Cheap tricks:

Like your offense snapping the ball for the sole purpose of getting a penalty called on the defense cuz one of their guys 50 yards away is trying to get off the field but still has one foot inbounds when the ball is snapped?

Like intentionally using the officials as screens for your receivers when they go over the middle in the short passing game?

Like being such crybabies you alone sway the competition committee into changing the rules against receivers to better suit your offense?

Like being such a crybaby there are one set of rules for your quarterback and his BF buddy Brady, and a different set of rules for everybody else?

fuck the colts and any beta pillowbiter who wants to cry or make excuses for them. They're already the cheapest most rule manipulative team around and have been for ages.

That is probably your first post ever on here that I agree with. Nice. :thumbs:

morphius 02-10-2010 01:53 PM

It was a brilliant move, the Colts had spent the entire second quarter on the bench, keeping Manning off the field longer is always a good game plan.

rockymtnchief 02-10-2010 01:55 PM

No where in the rules does it say that the Colts couldn't kick onside to start the first half. It's a coaches decision and the players job to execute/defend the play.

The writer needs to stop whining.

chefsos 02-10-2010 02:05 PM

I don't think your average Colts Homer would even resort to whining about a "dirty" onside kick, so:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BTAU (Post 6522288)
:rolleyes: Sounds like somebody is bitter about losing a chunk of change on the Colts.

This.

GoHuge 02-10-2010 02:07 PM

This is as silly as Bob Knight scolding K State fans for making fun of Texas towards the end of the game. I believe he was saying something to the affect of they should be chanting "great effort or thank you." All reeruned.......you lost no excuses. I sure as hell don't want to hear about bad form and gentlemen's agreements being talked about while a team is trying to win a football game. They saw a weakness and exploited it. That is what good coaches do.

Frazod 02-10-2010 02:11 PM

I remember when the Eagles did this to us to start a half a few years ago. I sure didn't like it, but it's a legal play.

What a puss. :deevee:

journeyscarab 02-10-2010 02:15 PM

I thought the saying was "You play to win the game"?

OnTheWarpath15 02-10-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Cheap tricks:

Esto.

-King- 02-10-2010 02:17 PM

Does he also think that all games should end in ties so that no one feels like a loser?
Posted via Mobile Device

journeyscarab 02-10-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 6522399)
Does he also think that all games should end in ties so that no one feels like a loser?
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe we could give everyone ribbons for participating!

mikey23545 02-10-2010 02:19 PM

This has got to be TIC, right?