ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bon Jovi Concert-Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=224959)

BryanBusby 03-16-2010 03:51 AM

Todd Haley: "Jesus Christ Jovi, just sing the ****ing song. Do you understand me? Just sing livin' on a prayer! *sobs*"

Dartgod 03-16-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6607282)
Dartgod is there too.

It was a great show. 2-1/2 hours non-stop.

The Bad Guy 03-16-2010 06:46 AM

I loved Bon Jovi's music in the 80s, 90s and the early 2000s. Now, they sound like a bunch of old bags who only talk about being younger, not older, and a political agenda. I wish they just quit after It's my Life.

Reerun_KC 03-16-2010 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 6607412)
It was a great show. 2-1/2 hours non-stop.

:clap:

Were going to Tulsa in April to see them for the 3rd straight time then have come to OK....

Awesome to know they rock out for that long...

OnTheWarpath15 03-16-2010 07:42 AM

The were probably scouting a security guard or roadie to play NT.

BigRedChief 03-16-2010 07:48 AM

I saw Bon Jovi when they first hit it big because of MTV. They were opening for Ozzy. During the 2nd song Bon Jovi was doing Jon was up on a catwalk above the stage and he just stopped the show. The crowd was going nuts, the band stopped playing, he just sat there and talked to the crowd about how it made him feel to have so much love out there for their music, that its really hard to go from a local act to arenas full of people chanting his name practically overnight, he promised to not let the fans down.

I thought it was one of the most "real" moments I've ever seen from a band on stage.

KCUnited 03-16-2010 07:51 AM

Cassel's long ball is like BAD MEDICINE
There ain't no QB Coach that can cure his disease
Bad, Bad Medicine
Bad, Bad Medicine

Reerun_KC 03-16-2010 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6607469)
I saw Bon Jovi when they first hit it big because of MTV. They were opening for Ozzy. During the 2nd song Bon Jovi was doing Jon was up on a catwalk above the stage and he just stopped the show. The crowd was going nuts, the band stopped playing, he just sat there and talked to the crowd about how it made him feel to have so much love out there for their music, that its really hard to go from a local act to arenas full of people chanting his name practically overnight, he promised to not let the fans down.

I thought it was one of the most "real" moments I've ever seen from a band on stage.

:eek: that is pretty kick ass...

Sully 03-16-2010 07:59 AM

Aren't Belichick and Bon Jovi good friends? Probably all of those coaches know him through that.

CoMoChief 03-16-2010 08:05 AM

Jon Jovi sucks

Dartgod 03-16-2010 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 6607478)
Aren't Belichick and Bon Jovi good friends? Probably all of those coaches know him through that.

Quote:

Bon Jovi has been a New York Giants fan his entire life,and also has a long-standing friendship with New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, demonstrated by Belichick often playing Bon Jovi music at Patriots practices.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Bon_Jovi

BigRedChief 03-16-2010 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 6607478)

yeah, It's a jersey thing. Back from their NY days

Dartgod 03-16-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 6607457)
:clap:

Were going to Tulsa in April to see them for the 3rd straight time then have come to OK....

Awesome to know they rock out for that long...

The stage production was incredible. They use a ton of video screens that move around and behind the stage on cables and hydraulics. It was pretty impressive. I was also surprised at how long they played. And non stop too.

stevieray 03-16-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6607469)

ROFL

sorry, doug.

Reerun_KC 03-16-2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 6607493)
The stage production was incredible. They use a ton of video screens that move around and behind the stage on cables and hydraulics. It was pretty impressive. I was also surprised at how long they played. And non stop too.

Thanks for the update. That is going to make waiting for the show that much better...

I really wish they were coming to OKC though... Tulsa sucks... But hey, it will be worth it...