ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL.com poll: Which running back will lead the NFL in rushing yards this season? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229834)

Quesadilla Joe 06-23-2010 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 6837733)
Dude doesn't even have the sack to make one bet to back his foolish claims, let alone multiple ones.

It would be a foolish bet for me to make without seeing how the team looks.

Quesadilla Joe 06-23-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 6837724)
Backs don't really need camp and all that shit. It's an instinctive position. That's why rookies can come in and play at a high level right away. Knowshon is going to be incredibly average.

He did lead all rookies in rushing yards last year. Knowshon has said himself he was thinking way too much last year and missed a bunch of holes because he was uncertain of the plays. Nobody really knew that offense last year so it wasn't like Knowshon could get a lot of help from anyone. Denver should have a much better offense this year because everyone is in year 2 in the system.

BossChief 06-23-2010 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6837735)
Denver will have a new LG and C this year plus Clady might be out. I also want to see how Demaryius Thomas and Eddie Royal look. I also don't know if McD plans on using Tebow. If McD runs a lot of wildcat this year Knowshon should have a monster season.

No predictions/bets until I see two or three preseason games.

puss

according to you, all of those guys are well on the way to the HOF and your team will win a playoff spot, whats all the fear derived from all of a sudden by the boards biggest homer ever?

Your all pro DL should be shutting down running games and you guys should be playing with leads all year long, so it should be no problem for Championship Moreno to outrush a running back on a 4 win team that didn't do much to improve its run defense and should be passing most of the time and when they aren't, he will presumably split carries with Thomas Jones.

Lift up that skirt, Sally and back your words with some conviction for once. Everybody knows that preseason shows basically nothing for how a running game will look when the real bullets start flying...even you.

BossChief 06-23-2010 07:44 AM

Knowshit, if you think your guy is a better back than Charles after seeing both in action, you are...well....you.

Stand up and put it on the line if you really believe it.

King_Chief_Fan 06-23-2010 08:08 AM

The obvious answer to who will be leading the NFL in rushing is Larry f'n Johnson :eek: :D

TheGuardian 06-23-2010 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6837740)
He did lead all rookie's in rushing yards last year. Knowshon has said himself he was thinking way too much last year and missed a bunch of holes because he was uncertain of the plays. Nobody really knew that offense last year so it wasn't like Knowshon could get a lot of help from anyone. Denver should have a much better offense this year because everyone is in year 2 in the system.

Knowshon sucks dude. Deal with it.

Quesadilla Joe 06-23-2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 6837750)
Knowshit, if you think your guy is a better back than Charles after seeing both in action, you are...well....you.

Stand up and put it on the line if you really believe it.

He is a much better back than Charles. Jamal Charles isn't as tough a runner as Moreno, he can't pass block as good as Moreno, he can't catch as well as Moreno... The only thing Charles has over him is speed. Hopefully Charles tears it up this year so I can read all of the funny ass threads when Clark Hunt refuses to pay him when Charles becomes a free agent after this year.

milkman 06-23-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6837847)
He is a much better back than Charles. Jamal Charles isn't as tough a runner as Moreno, he can't pass block as good as Moreno, he can't catch as well as Moreno... The only thing Charles has over him is speed. Hopefully Charles tears it up this year so I can read all of the funny ass threads when Clark Hunt refuses to pay him when Charles becomes a free agent after this year.

:facepalm:

You are a ****ing idiot.

You don't have a ****ing clue.

I am not as down on Moreno as some others here, but your evaluation of Charles here is a ****ing joke, just like you dumbass.

Dave Lane 06-23-2010 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6837740)
He did lead all rookies in rushing yards last year. Knowshon has said himself he was thinking way too much last year and missed a bunch of holes because he was uncertain of the plays. Nobody really knew that offense last year so it wasn't like Knowshon could get a lot of help from anyone. Denver should have a much better offense this year because everyone is in year 2 in the system.

Then take the bet you smarmy little worm

BossChief 06-23-2010 08:36 AM

Quote:

He is a much better back than Charles. Jamal Charles isn't as tough a runner as Moreno, he can't pass block as good as Moreno, he can't catch as well as Moreno... The only thing Charles has over him is speed.

:facepalm:

only in your mind, pussy

Pasta Little Brioni 06-23-2010 08:38 AM

With these kind of player evaluation skills I'm sure Knowmo is a regular in the basement of his fantasy leagues ROFL

dj56dt58 06-23-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 6837870)
With these kind of player evaluation skills I'm sure Knowmo is a regular in the basement of his fantasy leagues ROFL

Yahoo probably kicks his ass off as soon as he enters his name

DBOSHO 06-23-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Well thats certainly one of the silliest things ive ever read on here.

SDChiefs 06-23-2010 09:41 AM

How is Knowmo still in the green? Morbid entertainment?

BossChief 06-23-2010 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 6838086)
How is Knowmo still in the green? Morbid entertainment?

Hes got friends in high places.

Part of me is glad he does, if he was ran off into the red he would likely be gone by now and we would all miss the comic relief.

Admit it, its gold.