ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc What's the worst sex you've ever had? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230379)

Delano 07-07-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bane_58 (Post 6863951)
The worst.......Has to be the time I hit this chick that had clearly been banging big,giant, anaconda dick muthafuggas.Felt like dropping a hotdog into a 60 gallon drum!.:shake:

I told tht bitch to do her Kegel exercises.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv 07-07-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6863953)
Sorry dude, but that sounds like a bunch of BS. Unless that chick was an AIDS infested whore who did anal all the time and was stretched to the point of having a gaping black hole there, you would not be able to just stick in there on accident.

I'll bet she's never constipated.

Captain Obvious 07-07-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6863959)
No way in hell you stick in her ass and not know it.

Maybe he is just really small.

ChiTown 07-07-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6863964)
the worst time I ever had was when my dad was talking to my boyfriend about his military adventures and we were on the couch with a blanket on our laps and I jerked him off with my hand. Seriously, worst time ever....I felt absolutely nothing.

:clap:

Pants 07-07-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6863962)
Unless she either has the tightest vagina.....or a big gaping asshole.

It's REALLY hard to get in there, no way in hell can anybody just accidentally "slip in".

Gravedigger 07-07-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 6863944)
From your mom.

Seriously though, I was on the rebound from my first girlfriend with some tramp I met online. We didn't go on the conventional "date" we had scheduled. After I picked her up, we both agreed in going back to my apartment and got down to business. Eventually, while doing her doggy style, I was pounding her so hard and fast that I slipped out of her vagina and right into her ass. Personally, I was too busy on the job to tell the difference but then, she looked back and said "So, you like it there, huh?". I was confused, looked down and still recall the horrendous smell of shit that wafted up to my nostrils.

I had her jerk me off after that and then 10 minutes later, brought her back home.

I'm sure many have had much MUCH worse, but that's probably my "worst".

AIDS is fun.

wutamess 07-07-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6863953)
Sorry dude, but that sounds like a bunch of BS. Unless that chick was an AIDS infested whore who did anal all the time and was stretched to the point of having a gaping black hole there, you would not be able to just stick in there on accident.

Unless he's guilty of the needle dick. I think he just subliminally ratted himself out.

:hmmm:

ChiTown 07-07-2010 10:03 AM

Worst sex? Sounds like an oxy-"moran"

Bad sex is like cold pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Jilly 07-07-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 6863979)
Worst sex? Sounds like an oxy-"moran"

Bad sex is like cold pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

I thought that only applied to BJ's

ChiTown 07-07-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6863983)
I thought that only applied to BJ's

No. A BJ is like a Haley's Comet sighting. It only happens every 75 years.......

bevischief 07-07-2010 10:07 AM

Worthless without ms paint pics...

Jilly 07-07-2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 6863987)
No. A BJ is like a Haley's Comet sighting. It only happens every 75 years.......

hmmmm..... I didn't get that memo.

GoHuge 07-07-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 6863944)
From your mom.

Seriously though, I was on the rebound from my first girlfriend with some tramp I met online. We didn't go on the conventional "date" we had scheduled. After I picked her up, we both agreed in going back to my apartment and got down to business. Eventually, while doing her doggy style, I was pounding her so hard and fast that I slipped out of her vagina and right into her ass. Personally, I was too busy on the job to tell the difference but then, she looked back and said "So, you like it there, huh?". I was confused, looked down and still recall the horrendous smell of shit that wafted up to my nostrils.

I had her jerk me off after that and then 10 minutes later, brought her back home.

I'm sure many have had much MUCH worse, but that's probably my "worst".

Dude you are so full of shit (sorry it's the most appropriate term). Like others have said there is no slipping into her ass unless you are in fact a needle dick. Plenty of girls like it, but if you just went and tried to jam it in your dick will bend in half or she is going to knock you through a ****ing wall. This is an astroglide needed several minute process of getting it in unless you're a complete douche and don't care about hurting the girl. You couldn't tell the difference? It's like trying to stick your dick into a coke bottle!! "The horrendous smell of shit?" Further proof this didn't happen.

You sound like a 15 year-old virgin to be completely honest. Everything you said is just dead ass wrong. I don't see in any way how you could have any experience with a girls dirty balloon knot after posting what you did. I agree with everyone else........bull shit.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-07-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39 (Post 6864046)
Dude you are so full of shit (sorry it's the most appropriate term). Like others have said there is no slipping into her ass unless you are in fact a needle dick. Plenty of girls like it, but if you just went and tried to jam it in your dick will bend in half or she is going to knock you through a ****ing wall. This is an astroglide needed several minute process of getting it in unless you're a complete douche and don't care about hurting the girl. You couldn't tell the difference? It's like trying to stick your dick into a coke bottle!! "The horrendous smell of shit?" Further proof this didn't happen.

You sound like a 15 year-old virgin to be completely honest. Everything you said is just dead ass wrong. I don't see in any way how you could have any experience with a girls dirty balloon knot after posting what you did. I agree with everyone else........bull shit.

Ouch...ROFL

siberian khatru 07-07-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 6863992)
Worthless without ms paint pics...

Hahahahaha ... I miss that thread. Had it bookmarked so I could go back every couple of days to read it, then it seemed to disappear.