ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The MIA Heat Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230483)

The Bad Guy 07-09-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 6869563)
I'll be sitting so close when the Heat come to KC that LeBron's chalk-dust will cause me eye irritation.

Good thing I bought the tickets last week :)

Yeah, you'll be sitting so close to him watching him on the bench. NBA Stars don't play a lot in the preseason.

Mr. Arrowhead 07-09-2010 09:53 AM

just wait til D wade gets hurt like he usually does.

The Bad Guy 07-09-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker (Post 6869600)
Best of luck to you and BandwagonHawk.

He sees nothing wrong with it like he's a 6th grader jumping on a bandwagon because it's a "cool" thing to do.

While you're at it, Hawk, go root for the ****ing Chargers too.

Mr. Arrowhead 07-09-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 6869601)
Really? LMAO

I grew up in South Florida. Went to my first Heat game when they had Rony Seikaly & Glen Rice. At the old Miami Arena. Went to the AAA when it first opened, watched Tim Hardaway & Zo & Keith Askins & Jamal Mashburn & Thunder Dan. Went through the years when the free agent acquisitions were Otis Thorpe & Terry Porter.

But, yeah, I'm a bandwagon fan. :LOL: What other bandwagons have I jumped on?

Then why didnt you make this thread til now.

El Jefe 07-09-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 6869614)
just wait til D wade gets hurt like he usually does.

Even if he does, LBJ and Bosh will/could be a terror. I don't care for Lebron either way though.

L.A. Chieffan 07-09-2010 09:59 AM

imitation is the sincerest form of one who sucks the penisy.

have fun getting 82 games worth of minutes out of your 5,6,7,8 guys!

Delano 07-09-2010 10:09 AM

Miami geniousity: trade the 2008 second overall pick for a bag of walmart animal crackers.

ArrowheadHawk 07-09-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6869617)
He sees nothing wrong with it like he's a 6th grader jumping on a bandwagon because it's a "cool" thing to do.

While you're at it, Hawk, go root for the ****ing Chargers too.

**** that. I have a pro football team I have followed my whole life. So in your eyes do you have to pick a team as a child to be allowed to like them as an adult. I have never followed the NBA other than the playoffs or to watch KU players that made it. So tell me what is so wrong if I decide to root for a team?

ArrowheadHawk 07-09-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker (Post 6869600)
Best of luck to you and BandwagonHawk.

I guess since I was never a fan of an NBA team I shouldn't be allowed to root for the NBA. **** you.

CaliforniaChief 07-09-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 6869547)
LA will be dethroned. The LAC Lake Show will be dead. So it's time to create a thread to follow the new dynasty.

Going on tour starting this October.

http://www.hachisvertas.net/temp/gif..._block_LOL.GIF

Saulbadguy 07-09-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6869674)
**** that. I have a pro football team I have followed my whole life. So in your eyes do you have to pick a team as a child to be allowed to like them as an adult. I have never followed the NBA other than the playoffs or to watch KU players that made it. So tell me what is so wrong if I decide to root for a team?

Well, the cheerleaders as your new signature is kind of lame. I mean, you've only rooted for them for 1 day. Kind of soon to be sporting the new digs.

kysirsoze 07-09-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6869677)
I guess since I was never a fan of an NBA team I shouldn't be allowed to root for the NBA. **** you.

Dude, picking the Heat as LeBron signs there? It's your right, sure. But it is also the definition of bandwagoning. If you're cool with that then who cares?

I plan on reverse bandwagoning and specifically rooting against LeBron and the Heat which currently represent what I hate in professional sports.

teedubya 07-09-2010 10:38 AM

I like the Celtics because of Paul Pierce, the Heat because of Chalmers, the Pacers because of Rush, Oklahoma City because of Aldrich, Memphis because of X and D Arthur.

I just want one of my 'hawks to win it all each year. Any of these teams can win it... I'm bandwagon cool, like that.

Mr. Flopnuts 07-09-2010 10:39 AM

As a former Supersonics fan, I've always hated the Lakers. The Soni......err..........Thunder are now looking like they may contend in the next year or two with Durant re-signing and their front office moves.

Looks like I'm a Heat fan now. Call me bandwagon all you want. I've got my reasons.

Saulbadguy 07-09-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 6869693)
I like the Celtics because of Paul Pierce, the Heat because of Chalmers, the Pacers because of Rush, Oklahoma City because of Aldrich, Memphis because of X and D Arthur.

I just want one of my 'hawks to win it all each year. Any of these teams can win it... I'm bandwagon cool, like that.

That's hilarious and typical dumbassery.