ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs haley press conference now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234274)

Bill Brasky 09-27-2010 03:20 PM

I heard a rumor which was brought up in the press conference; that Haley was more 'involved' in the offensive playing calling this week. The reporter asked three variations of the same question to try and get Haley to discuss differences in the offense between the first two games and this week, but he wouldn't bite.

His comment was that he lets the coordinating coaches do their job to prepare during the week and only intervenes when sees an opportunity to have a positive impact on the game.

Well Duh...

It will be interesting to see if they keep up with the aggressive play calling.

edit: apparently I type slowly.

DaFace 09-27-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Brasky (Post 7044169)
I heard a rumor which was brought up in the press conference; that Haley was more 'involved' in the offensive playing calling this week. The reporter asked three variations of the same question to try and get Haley to discuss differences in the offense between the first two games and this week, but he wouldn't bite.

His comment was that he lets the coordinating coaches do their job to prepare during the week and only intervenes when sees an opportunity to have a positive impact on the game.

Well Duh...

It will be interesting to see if they keep up with the aggressive play calling.

edit: apparently I type slowly.

I can buy that. If he didn't have any say in situations like the 4th down play, the crazy trick play, and the onside kick, something would be seriously wrong. But he's not calling each and every play.

KCKID58 09-27-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7044128)
Weis thought he might be experiencing genital cancer, but realized it was just shaun smith giving him a tuggie under the table

thats great !!:clap:

KCKID58 09-27-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Weis thought he might be experiencing genital cancer, but realized it was just shaun smith giving him a tuggie under the table

thats great !!:clap:

the Talking Can 09-27-2010 03:53 PM

haley acknowledged weis had something but said it 'wasn't heart attack related as some speculated' and then said he wouldn't comment on weis' personal affairs...

haley also said he loved coaching without the head set yesterday, allowed him to focus on the game and players...

BWillie 09-27-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Not at the table Carlos

-King- 09-27-2010 04:30 PM

I guess Haley is trying to build his own tree because when he wasn't wearing a headset, the quality control coach Nick Whatshisname was wearing it.

Mr. Laz 09-27-2010 04:34 PM

the next media person who asked about Smith crotch shots needs to be kicked in the face. It's just like the people around this town to hurt themselves by not being able to shut the **** up.

nobody cares and if they just shut up then the story will go away.

Keep bitching about it and some national media people might decide to do something on it and then the NFL might have to step up and fine him or something.

stupid ****s

Simply Red 09-27-2010 04:59 PM

Haters gonna hate, I keep telling you guys this, YOU HEAR ME BROCK?

Reaper16 09-27-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 7044327)
the next media person who asked about Smith crotch shots needs to be kicked in the face. It's just like the people around this town to hurt themselves by not being able to shut the **** up.

nobody cares and if they just shut up then the story will go away.

Keep bitching about it and some national media people might decide to do something on it and then the NFL might have to step up and fine him or something.

stupid ****s

The media's job is not to be pals or teammates with the people that it covers. The media's job is to report on stories concerning the team.

OnTheWarpath15 09-27-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7044393)
The media's job is not to be pals or teammates with the people that it covers. The media's job is to report on stories concerning the team.

Sad that you had to explain that to him.

Pathetisad that he'll likely try to argue it anyway.

the Talking Can 09-27-2010 05:26 PM

espn just reported that weis had gall bladder surgery

it was a problem on friday, but he waited till after the game to do it

per mort

petegz28 09-27-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 7044432)
espn just reported that weis had gall bladder surgery

it was a problem on friday, but he waited till after the game to do it

per mort

That's a tough ****er if he put it off until after the game. I know a couple of people who have had that surgery and they had all kinds of pain prior too. Props to the guy for putting the team ahead of his health.

He could easily have said I have to get under the knife.

HemiEd 09-27-2010 05:57 PM

That would explain him not looking well. Of course, I hope he starts taking care of himself, as I heard Jimmy Raye is available.