ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brandon Flowers article.......nice (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236291)

WebGem 11-04-2010 12:15 PM

Brandon Flowers makes me feel so naughty.

Championship 11-04-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief3188 (Post 7144404)
A 7 year 52 million with 28 guaranteed sounds good to me. This is not the type of player that will quit after getting his check ala DeeJay Larry "the woman beater" Johnson. If anything he will work even harder since the Chiefs took a leap of faith and paid him early after this season. He is one of those players that actually deserves that type of money

7/52 million ROFL

That's chump change compared to the best cornerback in the game, Nnamdi Asomugha.

If Flowers is truly as good as you homo's say he is, he will demand a lot more money than that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7145123)
7/52 million ROFL

That's chump change compared to the best cornerback in the game, Nnamdi Asomugha.

If Flowers is truly as good as you homo's say he is, he will demand a lot more money than that.

It's shame no one talks about him anymore. Yep, not even mentioned in the same breath as Revis and Flowers as of late.

Oakland:

Where careers and dreams go to die.

Bob Dole 11-04-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7145123)
7/52 million ROFL

That's chump change compared to the cornerback who won't be playing Sunday, Nnamdi Asomugha.

FYP

Championship 11-04-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROR (Post 7145138)
It's shame no one talks about him anymore. Yep, not even mentioned in the same breath as Revis and Flowers as of late.

Oakland:

Where careers and dreams go to die.

That's funny because all I heard all offseason was how Revis and Nnamdi are the two best corners in the game, and how Revis was tying to get Nnamdi like money.

Brandon Flowers is an afterthought, playing in one of the most irrelevant city's, for one of the most irrelevant teams.

Bane 11-04-2010 01:26 PM

Injured Ass imwha.
Posted via Mobile Device

Championship 11-04-2010 01:30 PM

Nnamdi has allowed five catches so far this year on 20 targets. Only one touchdown in the last four seasons combined. He is also one of the best CBs against the run.

Brandon Flowers is an overachiever, a short and slow corner who has turned himself into a solid corner. But the facts are, he may not even be the best CB from his draft class. Aquib Talib and Dominique Rodgers Cromartie say Hi.

JohninGpt 11-04-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7145148)
That's funny because all I heard all offseason was how Revis and Nnamdi are the two best corners in the game, and how Revis was tying to get Nnamdi like money.

Brandon Flowers is an afterthought, playing in one of the most irrelevant city's, for one of the most irrelevant teams.

Offseason has been over for quite some time, pay attention.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7145162)
Nnamdi has allowed five catches so far this year on 20 targets. Only one touchdown in the last four seasons combined. He is also one of the best CBs against the run.

Brandon Flowers is an overachiever, a short and slow corner who has turned himself into a solid corner. But the facts are, he may not even be the best CB from his draft class. Aquib Talib and Dominique Rodgers Cromartie say Hi.

Who? Yeah, that's right.

Demonpenz 11-04-2010 01:41 PM

Mr. Brightside.

Championship 11-04-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROR (Post 7145192)
Who? Yeah, that's right.

Talib was just named the NFC Defensive player of the week. That's who.

I don't think Flowers has ever gotten an award, or even been to the pro bowl.

RustShack 11-04-2010 01:48 PM

It's just amazing how stupid Raiders fans are.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7145201)
Talib was just named the NFC Defensive player of the week. That's who.

I don't think Flowers has ever gotten an award, or even been to the pro bowl.

That will change this year, bank it.

manjy90 11-04-2010 02:17 PM

What scares me is that after Asante Samuel had his breakout year in 06-07, the Patriots let him walk. Hopefully Pioli realizes that not everything about the Patriot Way is correct and locks the dude down.

Thig Lyfe 11-04-2010 02:42 PM

I would be fine with giving all of the money to Brandon Flowers. ALL OF IT.