ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Playoff Odds according to footballoutsiders.com (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236309)

Rausch 11-04-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 7145220)
But, of course.

LMAO

TheGuardian 11-04-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTagg7754 (Post 7145232)
The Chiefs aren't even playoff caliber but you think they're Super Bowl caliber? Holy shit. Homerism has reached a new high. The Chiefs will get beat by whomever they play in round 1 and I don't even care who it is.

So if the Chiefs make the playoffs, they aren't playoff caliber?

please explain.

Fumblerooski 11-04-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7145245)
So if the Chiefs make the playoffs, they aren't playoff caliber?

please explain.

Apparently, he (or she) doesn't feel further explanation will help...

Sassy Squatch 11-04-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

The Chiefs aren't even playoff caliber but you think they're Super Bowl caliber? Holy shit. Homerism has reached a new high. The Chiefs will get beat by whomever they play in round 1 and I don't even care who it is.

He's reading that from the chart, you ignorant ****nut..... Talking about us being homers, when your dumb-ass is on a Chiefs Board hoping to flame or start an argument. OF COURSE we are going to assume that the Chiefs will make it to the Super Bowl, we are Chiefs FANS!!! Please go and find a board for Raider fans and you can get a boner about McFadden padding his stats against the 32nd and 27th run defenses in the league.

kysirsoze 11-04-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

It says right there that according to these stats we are the second most liekly team to win the Superbowl you dumbass. I know you're a worthless troll but at least read the ****ing OP.

Rausch 11-04-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

The Chiefs aren't even playoff caliber but...

Hold up there sport.

If we have a LOSING record from here on out we finish 9-7.

Honestly, that's the best any team in the AFCW (outside of KC) can hope for right now.

So how, exactly, are we not "playoff caliber?"

Gadzooks 11-04-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

I hate to agree with JTagg7754, (with his bad reputation and all), but, you guys aren't ready to play with the big boys yet.
The Chargers offense is a juggernaut and their 'D' is in top form. You guys are doomed but thanks for coming out.

Rausch 11-04-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 7145268)
I hate to agree with JTagg7754, (with his bad reputation and all), but, you guys aren't ready to play with the big boys yet.
The Chargers offense is a juggernaut and theor 'D' is in top form.

I hope so.

Being that both the Chiefs and Raiders have managed to emasculate them only serves to give us hope for the postseason...

Sassy Squatch 11-04-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

The Chargers offense is a juggernaut and their 'D' is in top form. You guys are doomed but thanks for coming out.

GL with catching up to our record then, homeslice. Past history definitely suggest's that they can do it.

JTagg7754 11-04-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fumblerooskie (Post 7145241)
I understand that the statement you made was poorly worded. I certainly believe you meant that even though the Chiefs win the shitty AFC west, that does not mean we can compete against other playoff competition. But unfortunately that isn't what you said. Whether you decide to admit you were vague and essentially incorrect in your statement is entirely up to you. We don't expect much from you except clowish behavior anyway...

I'm so sorry, you are 1000000000000% correct. How could I think to be so dumb to not dumb it down a little for the majority of this board.

Hilarious that my behavior is "clowish" yet I've been told to die NUMEROUS times since being here when I was still being cordial w/ the board as well as people wishing my children were stillborn. So I will politely say "**** off" to you much like that fat cow seems to be doing in your pic.

kysirsoze 11-04-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Dude. Once again. It was a reference to the OP which stated they are the most likely team to rep the AFC in the superbowl and the second most likely to win it.

Gadzooks 11-04-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 7145276)
GL with catching up to our record then, homeslice. Past history definitely suggest's that they can do it.

It should be a fun 2nd half to the season, (at least for me).

kysirsoze 11-04-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTagg7754 (Post 7145280)
I'm so sorry, you are 1000000000000% correct. How could I think to be so dumb to not dumb it down a little for the majority of this board.

Hilarious that my behavior is "clowish" yet I've been told to die NUMEROUS times since being here when I was still being cordial w/ the board as well as people wishing my children were stillborn. So I will politely say "**** off" to you much like that fat cow seems to be doing in your pic.

LMAO @ weak avatar smack

Gadzooks 11-04-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 7145283)
Dude. Once again. It was a reference to the OP which stated they are the most likely team to rep the AFC in the superbowl and the second most likely to win it.

I know, I get it... I'm just sayin'.

JTagg7754 11-04-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Shocking the only person who gets it isn't a Chiefs fan. If I could rep, I would rep you for not being a ****ing moron like majority of the locals around here.