ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Judge: Students can wear 'I Heart Boobies' bracelets in school (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243895)

Valiant 04-13-2011 10:40 AM

Yeah. The school should of handled it better. Maybe donate some money for 'i love cancer research' or 'i support komen' and swap the kids for the braclets. Kids should not have a problem if that is what they are actually supporting. Plus more money for the cause.

ToxSocks 04-13-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 7560715)
Not every time. Like I said, I don't have a problem with it, but it's not like they're wearing them in support of breast cancer. They're wearing them as a statement that they like boobs.

This.

We're talking about freaking teens and preteens here. They could give a rats ass about Breast cancer.

I know I didn't. I was much more concerned about the size and shape of boobs and how i can get a set to play with.

Was not concerned about the health of these boobies.

Skyy God 04-13-2011 10:41 AM

http://www.channelshirt.com/product/...es-Tshirt.html

Deberg_1990 04-13-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

but it's not like they're wearing them in support of breast cancer. They're wearing them as a statement that they like boobs.

Can you prove that?

listopencil 04-13-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7560738)
This.

We're talking about freaking teens and preteens here. They could give a rats ass about Breast cancer.

I know I didn't. I was much more concerned about the size and shape of boobs and how i can get a set to play with.

Depends on the situation.

"Campo resident Marcus Nicholson graduated from Mountain Empire High last year and says he wore the bracelet all year without any incidents.

"I wear it because my mom had cancer and she survived and I wear it for everybody who has cancer and for research and all that,"Nicholson said.

His mother has been cancer free for ten years and says if the word "boobies" encourages kids to care about breast cancer awareness, then there is no harm in it."

Psyko Tek 04-13-2011 10:47 AM

Boobies!!!!!

This a great country or what??

listopencil 04-13-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 7560723)
and, consequently, don't wish for them to be removed due to cancer, no?

Exactly.

alnorth 04-13-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7560744)
Can you prove that?

Not sure that its necessary to prove. Its obviously true.

He's not saying its a fundamental law of nature that all teens in all schools at all times who wear the bracelets don't really care about cancer that much and are wearing them for the sexual innuendo, but its safe to say thats true for most.

ToxSocks 04-13-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 7560762)
Depends on the situation.

"Campo resident Marcus Nicholson graduated from Mountain Empire High last year and says he wore the bracelet all year without any incidents.

"I wear it because my mom had cancer and she survived and I wear it for everybody who has cancer and for research and all that,"Nicholson said.

His mother has been cancer free for ten years and says if the word "boobies" encourages kids to care about breast cancer awareness, then there is no harm in it."

Exception not the rule.

Rain Man 04-13-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7560702)
I have a college aged friend who wears one. I just don't see the big deal. They leer at each other every time the see them?

We're guys. It's what we do.

threebag 04-13-2011 12:33 PM

Buck has a "have a ball" band in support of testicular cancer

The_Doctor10 04-13-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Not every time. Like I said, I don't have a problem with it, but it's not like they're wearing them in support of breast cancer. They're wearing them as a statement that they like boobs.

Given America's unwillingness to simply acknowledge that gays should have the same rights as straight people, I'm not sure why this is a problem...

The_Doctor10 04-13-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7560738)
This.

You should be; if the boobies aren't healthy, the chick attached to them gets sick, the boobies lose their lustre, and the hole you put your dick in dries up.

Breast cancer = everyone loses.

ToxSocks 04-13-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unleash_the_Phury (Post 7561356)
You should be; if the boobies aren't healthy, the chick attached to them gets sick, the boobies lose their lustre, and the hole you put your dick in dries up.

Breast cancer = everyone loses.

Oh, not doubt. But i'm talking about when i was a teenager though. Different circumstances.

Demonpenz 04-13-2011 12:50 PM

What if you wore one because you like Boobie Miles from Friday night lights?