ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Huge pet peeve of mine... non related sports gear at a game. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249835)

Chief Spoon 09-11-2011 09:42 PM

YOU KNOW WHAT I F***ING HATE?

WHEN I WALK INTO A HOLLISTER TO SEE PEOPLE WEARING AMERICAN EAGLE. WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

I MEAN, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IF THEY WERE GIVING A GIFT CARD. BUT THAT GIFT CARD BETTER HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO THEM BY A RELATIVE, UNLESS THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO UPSET PEOPLE LIKE ME.

</post> 09-11-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 7900462)
wearing the jersey of the MVP of the Chiefs in Colquitt is NOT a reeruned choice.

LMAO Not the MVP today.

pr_capone 09-11-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 7900471)
easy, because im sporting my team. I got invited to watch the Raiders play for free. I said, why the hell not. WTF am i supposed to wear a raiders hat? **** no, imma wear my team. I dont give a ****.

If someone has an issue with it, guess what? not my problem.

Neutral colors perhaps? Wear just a regular t-shirt?

Why you gotta go all honey badger?

jspchief 09-11-2011 09:44 PM

Ya if I'm going to an NFL game, I'm wearing Chiefs gear. No matter who's playing.

pr_capone 09-11-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by </post> (Post 7900481)
Were you in 329? If so, I was sitting in the same row as that guy. Dbags...

Ming the Merciless 09-11-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7900489)
Neutral colors perhaps? Wear just a regular t-shirt?

youre the kinda guy who bases his wardrobe on what others think?

why do you care what someone else wears?

if you went to an NFL game you would sport another team's colors just to fit in?

LMAO

Ming the Merciless 09-11-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 7900492)
Ya if I'm going to an NFL game, I'm wearing Chiefs gear. No matter who's playing.

this

Ive only been to a few stadiums......but ive sported some kind of chiefs gear to all of them....at minimum a hat.

KurtCobain 09-11-2011 09:48 PM

I will always wear chiefs gear to any nfl game I go to. That's my nfl team. Suck it.

And maybe the Braves fan was like beer me, hates the NFL. And he's a rebel. That's ****ing badass.

Chiefs4Croyle 09-11-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Spoon (Post 7900484)
YOU KNOW WHAT I F***ING HATE?

WHEN I WALK INTO A HOLLISTER TO SEE PEOPLE WEARING AMERICAN EAGLE. WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

I MEAN, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IF THEY WERE GIVING A GIFT CARD. BUT THAT GIFT CARD BETTER HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO THEM BY A RELATIVE, UNLESS THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO UPSET PEOPLE LIKE ME.

That makes no sense

pr_capone 09-11-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7900510)
youre the kinda guy who bases his wardrobe on what others think?

if you went to an NFL game you would sport another team's colors just to fit in?

Yup, that is me. I will wear any team's colors just to fit in. That is exactly what I said and your reading comprehension is top ****ing notch.

Okie_Apparition 09-11-2011 09:51 PM

It's not the gear
it's the voicebox

Ming the Merciless 09-11-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7900534)
Yup, that is me. I will wear any team's colors just to fit in. That is exactly what I said and your reading comprehension is top ****ing notch.

have fun going through your wardrobe looking for neutral colors praying you dont offend someone, you little bitch

grow some balls and sport chiefs

pr_capone 09-11-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7900553)
have fun going through your wardrobe looking for neutral colors praying you dont offend someone, you little bitch

grow some balls and sport chiefs

Yup. Probably going to a Royals game before the end of the season. I'll make sure to wear my NJ Devils jersey so I won't be a little bitch. Plus I get to rep a team that doesn't even play the same ****ing sport.

4 gold stars for me!

Chief Spoon 09-11-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7900589)
Yup. Probably going to a Royals game before the end of the season. I'll make sure to wear my NJ Devils jersey so I won't be a little bitch. Plus I get to rep a team that doesn't even play the same ****ing sport.

4 gold stars for me!

I'll agree that cross sports gear is weird [baseball at a football game and such], but I still support wearing Chiefs jerseys no matter what football game I'm at. Usually, people are pretty nice about it as long as you don't be obnoxious about it.

Mama Hip Rockets 09-11-2011 10:00 PM

I have never understood this either. Especially when the other team is playing at the same time. Why would you be wearing Steelers gear at another team's stadium instead of actually watching the Steelers game?