ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Nice Game... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250569)

Chiefs=Champions 09-25-2011 10:19 PM

Honestly (not trolling here) i think it says more about the Chargers than the Chiefs.

Norv is a horrible coach.

Rivers played about the worst game imaginable (for a great qb like him).

And that defense has a few question marks...

RealSNR 09-25-2011 10:20 PM

I think we as fans need to settle down and accept that a few wins are gonna happen.

We're going to win a Denver game for sure. I think we'll get swept by Oakland (thankfully). The Chargers game on Halloween poses a problem for us as well. The team might dig down deep like they did today and pull a win out their asses. Not good.

This Vikings game is pivotal. If we lose here, we can also lose the following game at Indianapolis. If we can do that, we're off to a pretty damn fantastic start.

Looking good, guys. Keep the turnovers, shitty offense, and misery coming! And keep it coming hot! We want to be playing tough when we hit the end of the year and that 5 game stretch. Losing valiantly will keep this team's confidence going until it's time to draft Andrew Luck!

Gadzooks 09-25-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 7943539)
Honestly (not trolling here) i think it says more about the Chargers than the Chiefs.

Norv is a horrible coach.

Rivers played about the worst game imaginable (for a great qb like him).

And that defense has a few question marks...

Both teams played horribly. This is a sad division. I'm ashamed of the way the Chargers played today.
I take back the title of the thread. It should be renamed "Shitty Game"

Ugly Duck 09-26-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 7943452)
I don’t believe you guys will be able to “Suck for Luck” because there are too many quality players on your roster who won’t let that happen.

I keep telling them that. Nobody listens to me.

RealSNR 09-26-2011 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7943681)

Either we get Luck or the Donkeys do.

If I were a Raiders fan, I'd much rather that Kansas City gets Luck. But I'm also biased.

BillSelfsTrophycase 09-26-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7943681)

LMAO

Knowmo it up

MMXcalibur 09-26-2011 01:41 AM

The Chiefs suck shit. The Chargers nearly let the Chiefs win on a final drive.

I don't know where you expected the Bolts to end up when it's all said and done...but I would temper down your hopes drastically given their performance in this past game.

splatbass 09-26-2011 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7943540)
I think we as fans need to settle down and accept that a few wins are gonna happen.

We're going to win a Denver game for sure. I think we'll get swept by Oakland (thankfully). The Chargers game on Halloween poses a problem for us as well. The team might dig down deep like they did today and pull a win out their asses. Not good.

This Vikings game is pivotal. If we lose here, we can also lose the following game at Indianapolis. If we can do that, we're off to a pretty damn fantastic start.

Looking good, guys. Keep the turnovers, shitty offense, and misery coming! And keep it coming hot! We want to be playing tough when we hit the end of the year and that 5 game stretch. Losing valiantly will keep this team's confidence going until it's time to draft Andrew Luck!

I hope we win all of them. I never want us to lose.

Chiefs=Champions 09-26-2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 7943759)

:banghead:

TEX 09-26-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

:clap: + 1

notorious 09-26-2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

I cheered hard yesterday. I wanted to win that game pretty bad.

I also want Luck.

I need help..........

Ugly Duck 09-26-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carls20yearplan (Post 7943687)
LMAO

Knowmo it up

Seriously, methinks you ask too much. Has there ever been a team in NFL history that went from division winner to getting the 1st pick of the draft? Oakland went from the SuperBowl straight to suckatude, but it took a few years of sucking before we earned our Prize 1st-Overall QB. Chiefs will need some practice at the level of suckage it takes to get to #1.

Hydrae 09-26-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Sanity does exist on this board still. Thank you!

crossbow 09-26-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

This game brought about many emotions for me as a Chargers fan. I’m worried about their ability to suffocate a team early.
Many of the Chiefs players were valiant in their attack and as a Chiefs fan you can take solace in the fact that they didn’t lay down.
I don’t believe you guys will be able to “Suck for Luck” because there are too many quality players on your roster who won’t let that happen.
You don’t always need the “Key” guys to win a championship and your players showed a lot of heart today.

Once again: Nice Game.

As usual your posts classy and you are a true sportsman. Thank you for the complements. I would like to see the Chargers succeed if the Chiefs cannot because Marty built your team. I think Marty deserves the satisfaction he never got.

Chief Pote 09-26-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

This game brought about many emotions for me as a Chargers fan. I’m worried about their ability to suffocate a team early.
Many of the Chiefs players were valiant in their attack and as a Chiefs fan you can take solace in the fact that they didn’t lay down.
You don’t always need the “Key” guys to win a championship and your players showed a lot of heart today.

Once again: Nice Game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow (Post 7943889)
As usual your posts classy and you are a true sportsman. Thank you for the complements. I would like to see the Chargers succeed if the Chiefs cannot because Marty built your team. I think Marty deserves the satisfaction he never got.

That's nice....:Lin: Why don't you two get a room?