ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football 50 Most Hated Player in NFL History? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251467)

BoneKrusher 10-20-2011 11:40 AM

Matt Cassel?

Rain Man 10-20-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 8010464)
He didn't kill anyone. He just wouldn't say anything about his friend and what he saw.

Yeah, I think he just aided and abetted murderers rather than wielding the knife itself. Or at least that's what we're led to believe.

gblowfish 10-20-2011 12:37 PM

General comments:
How could they mention Elway hate without talking about KC? Elway only hosed the Browns once, he did us multiple times.

Right on about Rodney Harrison. He was a dirty, knee diving douchebag.

Guys not mentioned that should have been on the list:

Raiders:
Ben Davidson
Lyle Alzado
Marv Hubbard
Chester McGlocklin
John Matuzak

Chiefs:
Brock Middlebrook
Dan Williams
Tim Barnett
Bernard Pollard
Fred Williamson
Ryan Sims

Other Teams players who were dirty, criminal or poor character guys:
Alex Karras
Steve Atwater
Jack Lambert
Jim Burt
Dick Butkus
Joe Klecko
Paul Horning

notorious 10-20-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8010513)
Bill Romanowski is number 1 on my list.

This.

He is a piece of shit.

whoman69 10-20-2011 01:23 PM

I can't stand lists like this that only go back a few years. You can't say history if you don't include all history. Do some homework.

DJJasonp 10-20-2011 02:02 PM

No mention of the "Kicker who shall remain nameless"???

there's only a couple people who I really wished injury upon:

Sharpe
Romanowski
Harrison

gblowfish 10-20-2011 02:06 PM

I guess Bills fans would include Scott Norwood as well.

whoman69 10-20-2011 02:24 PM

I dislike players who are arrogant showmen. I hate players who were dirty, except Conrad Dobler whom I think only did it to annoy the other team, not to hurt anyone.

I wouldn't really put anyone on the list because they were a bust. Its not their fault that the team did not judge their skills correctly. The exception would be whiny Ryan Leaf. Guess I didn't remember the crap Paul Palmer pulled. It used to be the Chiefs couldn't draft franchise running backs.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-20-2011 02:31 PM

Romanowski was absolute scum. I still loathe that bastard. I also despise Sharpe, Portis, Jim Harbaugh, Tim Brown, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Cornelius Bennett, Charles Haley, Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, Erik Williams, and Warren Moon

Amnorix 10-20-2011 02:31 PM

Tom Brady #5 most hated? Really? I had no idea he was that disliked around the NFL. When Peyton isn't even on the list? For real?

Am I wrong on this or is he like at least 25 spots too high?

big nasty kcnut 10-20-2011 02:43 PM

i hated fudging elway he was a moron.

TheGuardian 10-20-2011 02:45 PM

Ocho Cinco on the list is stupid. That guy is as good as it gets off the field. To lump him in with people like Rae Carruth and OJ is just ****ing stupid.

Backwards Masking 10-20-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 8013164)
Tom Brady #5 most hated? Really? I had no idea he was that disliked around the NFL. When Peyton isn't even on the list? For real?

Am I wrong on this or is he like at least 25 spots too high?

at least. Peyton should be higher based on his media whorage alone. I was too lazy to watch the whole slideshow (would love for someone to list this so I don't have to, hint, hint) but to put Brady up there with Carruth, OJ and Lewis (he'd have done hard time were he not a star LB) is beyond stupid.

Backwards Masking 10-20-2011 05:22 PM

IMO Horseface and Little Brother should be on the list if for no other reason than they openly admitted were too good for the teams that drafted them. Couple of privelidged little pussies if you ask me. Of course, Horseface is Number One in my book, but I'm obviously biased.

crispystl 10-20-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 8013163)
Romanowski was absolute scum. I still loathe that bastard. I also despise Sharpe, Portis, Jim Harbaugh, Tim Brown, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Cornelius Bennett, Charles Haley, Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, Erik Williams, and Warren Moon

Good list. All pieces of shit.Except Jim Kelly I have no beef with him.