ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Sixteen years of human-squirrel diplomacy ... gone in an instant. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252948)

Munson 11-25-2011 08:18 PM

Don't be surprised when you see a burning bag of squirrel poop on your porch.

Bwana 11-25-2011 08:21 PM

Make him into a hat?

http://bikeportland.org/wp-content/i...quirrel_01.jpg

FAX 11-25-2011 08:59 PM

I once pegged a squirrel with a Fruit Wheat from 30 feet away, Mr. Rain Man.

Things haven't been the same between the squirrels and us since.

FAX

threebag 11-25-2011 08:59 PM

The squirrels are gunna call you cracker.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-25-2011 09:05 PM

This really got me thinkin.

I've never jerked off a squirrel.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-25-2011 09:08 PM

I had a band of squirrels eating my tomatoes a few years ago. Bought a pellet gun. A couple of dead ones later, I nailed one in the back. He jumped down and up onto a tree trunk, scurrying up by his front legs as I had turned him into a para. I felt bad, and took aim, nailing him in the shoulder. He frantically clung to the tree by one leg, so I had to shoot him again. he fell to the ground, and I had to put on in his brain. Felt really bad for the guy.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-25-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8141210)
I had a band of squirrels eating my tomatoes a few years ago. Bought a pellet gun. A couple of dead ones later, I nailed one in the back. He jumped down and up onto a tree trunk, scurrying up by his front legs as I had turned him into a para. I felt bad, and took aim, nailing him in the shoulder. He frantically clung to the tree by one leg, so I had to shoot him again. he fell to the ground, and I had to put on in his brain. Felt really bad for the guy.

What a puss. That kind of stuff is fun!

KCFalcon59 11-25-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8141210)

LMAO

Rain Man 11-25-2011 09:17 PM

I'm afraid to leave the house. I see squirrels in the trees.

KcMizzou 11-25-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8141135)
Better watch your back from now on. His buddies will try to come after you.

I just wonder how many drug addicted squirrels it's gonna take to steal his bicycle.

I'd like video of that.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-25-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 8141216)
What a puss. That kind of stuff is fun!

Oh, don't get me wrong, I had no problem pegging the others and the subsequent ones....but a clean kill is one thing.

Gonzo 11-25-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 8141005)
Where is Eddie? He usually eats these goddam things.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo 11-25-2011 09:32 PM

Tree Rats are an interesting breed. Several are twitchy around people, they run in front of cars and chew on power lines...
I have one that actually comes to my front door and scratches it until I grab some unsalted peanuts in the shell and feed them to him. He'll actually take it out of my hand. He won't do that with anyone else in the neighborhood, (except for my wife and son).
Posted via Mobile Device

tk13 11-25-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8141245)
Tree Rats are an interesting breed. Several are twitchy around people, they run in front of cars and chew on power lines...
I have one that actually comes to my front door and scratches it until I grab some unsalted peanuts in the shell and feed them to him. He'll actually take it out of my hand. He won't do that with anyone else in the neighborhood, (except for my wife and son).
Posted via Mobile Device

Great story. Meanwhile, Rain Man is a salting them with crackers.

Gonzo 11-25-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8141258)
Great story. Meanwhile, Rain Man is a salting them with crackers.

COME AT ME BRO!
Posted via Mobile Device