ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Starz original series "Boss" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252955)

DaneMcCloud 11-24-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9145521)
Kelsey Grammer may be the most overrated actor in Hollywood.

He's a TV guy, not a mega star. He is what he is and there are only so many roles he can pull off.

I never hear people taking about his greatness in town. I knew his third wife, Lee Ann, pretty well and I can assure you that she had nothing good to say about him.

Of course, she was a skank.

:D

DaneMcCloud 11-24-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 8163156)
Kathleen Robertson IS SLAMMING

She lives about 8 houses away from and since I know her and her husband, I never thought of her "that way".

I'll have to sneak a peek next time I see them.

:evil:

Mr. Laz 11-24-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9147209)
She lives about 8 houses away from and since I know her and her husband, I never thought of her "that way".

I'll have to sneak a peek next time I see them.

i don't really know why but she is totally naughty hot.

In the t.v. show she plays some sex addicted/nympho secretary type character and it's really sexy.

DaneMcCloud 11-25-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9147650)
i don't really know why but she is totally naughty hot.

In the t.v. show she plays some sex addicted/nympho secretary type character and it's really sexy.

Whoa, that's cool. I'll have to catch the show now.

She used to be on Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day and she's been in various TV movies since. She took a break to have a child but she's back to work. Her husband's a producer and they're both really cool people.

Tribal Warfare 11-25-2012 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9147887)

She used to be on Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day and she's been in various TV movies since. She took a break to have a child but she's back to work. Her husband's a producer and they're both really cool people.

Actually she is one of the heads of staff for Kelsey, they show her titties a lot when she's bangin two of the main characters.

Deberg_1990 11-25-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9147887)

Yea, i remember her back when she was on 90210. I always thought she was sneaky hot.

jspchief 11-26-2012 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9147140)
Yeah, it's his fault the show isn't working out :rolleyes:

I said that?

BigRock 11-26-2012 07:00 AM

Show's worth watching just for the parts where his daughter gets naked.