ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Last Night's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253041)

Agent V 11-28-2011 11:37 AM

It was painful to see all the Terrible Towels at kickoff -- luckily, I was surrounded by Chiefs fans in my section. What's even more painful is that I don't think Clark Hunt gives a damn about his stadium being invaded by opposing fans. Like you said, green = victory for him.

And the season ticket promos RIGHT after the game? Hilarious. I remember they played one inside the stadium after a loss a couple of years back, and it was met with a shit storm of boos.

loochy 11-28-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8150811)
Who does Pioli give up on first? Haley or Cassel?
Posted via Mobile Device

Neither?

Otter 11-28-2011 11:41 AM

How did they build the pyramids?
Whips and expendable labor
What happened to Atlantis?
Never really bought into it but if I had to guess the same thing that happened to the guys who organized the pyramids, shit happens
Who really shot JFK?
The mafia, The Kennedy's made their fortune off of bootlegging then turned their backs on some very powerful people
Are there aliens visiting us?
Probably not but I'm open to discussion
Will Kim Kardashian find true love again?
That vapid whore doesn't know what it is
Why won't they give Stanzi a chance?
We've come full circle[/quote]

loochy 11-28-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 8150833)
Never really bought into it but if I had to guess the same thing that happened to the guys who organized the pyramids, shit happens
Who really shot JFK?
The mafia, The Kennedy's made their fortune off of bootlegging then turned their backs on some very powerful people
We've come full circle

Oh, well thank you for clearing all that up.

PatriotsFan :) 11-28-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 8150809)
FYP

You know he wants to buy some. I got it cheap.

But even not on crack it's easy and simple to see the Chiefs are going to win out. Especially if they start Orton.

PatriotsFan :) 11-28-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Now, that's just not fair.

Chiefnj2 11-28-2011 11:48 AM

Observations from the game.
1. The D looks a lot better bringing pressure the last two weeks. I'm glad Romeo finally adjusted.
2. Houston and Gordon are showing some life.
3. Pass blocking was excellent, except for Richardson.
4. Run blocking was weak.
5. Hudson seemed to fit in well and played on par with everyone else.
6. Flowers and Carr seemed to start a bit shakey, It was good to see them settle down.
7. Haley's game management is still a big problem.
8. In a QB driven league, it's really sad to see KC completely 100% mismanage the position over 3 years.

For #8 alone, the entire staff should be pillaged, razed and salted.

PatriotsFan :) 11-28-2011 11:48 AM

Wow look at all this rep I have now. I'm popular!

Otter 11-28-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8150839)
Oh, well thank you for clearing all that up.

I'm here to help

boogblaster 11-28-2011 11:50 AM

yea that pretty well sums it mr fish ... sadly .....

Three7s 11-28-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotsFan :) (Post 8150754)
The season is toast? And hows that? I have many bets up that Greenbay loses to KC no matter who they start at QB. KC can easily win out. If Oakland and Denver both lose atleast two, which is going to happen, it's KC's division. Easy.

What?

God of Thunder 11-28-2011 11:54 AM

Dexter Lackluster.

Hydrae 11-28-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Who really shot JFK?
We've come full circle

So Stanzi won't get a chance until whips and expendable labor get involved?

gblowfish 11-28-2011 12:12 PM

I can't help but think, if they would have played Stanzi and he played well, then you have a "QB controversy." Quite a bit different than Denver, who gave Donk Jesus a shot, and now they're in the hunt for a division. I just think Pioli is so sold on the "Patriot Right 53" BS that he won't admit Cassel is a big mistake, and wants no distractions for Cassel's return next year. They've already flushed this year, now in their minds, they don't want to poison the well for next year. That's how I read it, anyway.

gblowfish 11-28-2011 12:17 PM

One other thing about Steeler fans. I don't hate them, like Raider or Donk fans. They are what we should aspire to be. They travel in droves, they support their team to the fullest, and the team is the identity of their city. Pittsburgh and KC are very similar towns. KC hasn't even sniffed a Super Bowl since Montana was here 18 years ago. Imagine what KC fans would be like if we had been to 8 superbowls? I feel the same about the Packer fans. Hard to dislike them, they are very loyal to their team.

The thing about the Steelers and Packers is, the teams have been loyal to the fans too. They've busted their asses as organizations to get good coaches, players, the best of everything. Football is the only thing that matters to them. Not so much here. Money is what matters to our ownership, especially pocketing $30 million of it annually off the salary cap whenever possible.