ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV 'Survivor: One World': New cast and new twists revealed! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255239)

Buck 02-15-2012 08:43 PM

I'm waiting for Survivor: Raytown.

KCUnited 02-15-2012 08:54 PM

The Oh hai guyz if anyone finds an idol, I sure could use it, only to have someone find it and give it to him seemed blatant.

cumuluv 02-15-2012 11:22 PM

Survivor: Kansas City Kansas

Buck 02-16-2012 12:10 AM

Alicia needs to go. She looks like a man and she's annoying as ****.

Jawshco 02-16-2012 12:39 AM

I actually liked this first episode. There was more drama in the first day than I've seen in most of the episodes from the last couple seasons. I liked the fire battle. Chelsea is my favorite chick so far. My home town Clovis lady, Nina, seems like she's going to be the loud old crone that irritates me all season long.

I don't really like any of the dudes yet, but them stealing the Chick's gear and hosing them for the fire was pretty cool. Should be a good season.

Jawshco 02-16-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8376982)

But I think, Troyzan likes them Taters and cans LOL!

kcxiv 02-16-2012 03:41 AM

sucks that she didn't get to be int the show more. That tattooing chick is damned cute. I am dissapoint.

bevischief 02-16-2012 08:02 AM

Survivor:Mexico.

KCUnited 02-16-2012 08:12 AM

Survivor: Mayo Clinic

big nasty kcnut 02-16-2012 08:28 AM

Survivor: compton or detroit.

DaKCMan AP 02-16-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8376982)

This. She's one of those chicks who's dumb, annoying & ugly but acts/thinks like she's hot. Awful.

Chiefnj2 02-17-2012 09:18 AM

I watched the first episode last night. Somewhat interesting.

My thoughts:
1. The young buff guys head off on their own and form an alliance of 4. Ummm, aren't there 9 people on your tribe? You just formed an alliance of a minority number. Doesn't seem like the brightest move to me.

2. Women. Wow. What a mess. Alicia has the ability to be one of the most hated villains in the history of the show. Incredibly insecure. It must have been a huge blow to her ego to be turned down by some 50+ year old men. Then the Asian girl is making a deal, and Alicia throws a hissy fit over the location where people have to weave? The camps are 20 yards apart. Who cares where you make a frond blanket. Weave and get fire, or go hungry and thirsty.

3. Blonde short haired girl. Cute, but she scared me at tribal. Really odd personality.

4. The black teacher seemed pretty cool and appears to be a good strategist.

MagicHef 02-17-2012 09:25 AM

I love how you can tell when something bad is going to happen in the challenge by the obscure instructions Probst gives. When has he ever been shown telling people how to land in a net?

ForeverChiefs58 02-17-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8379466)

My thoughts:
1. The young buff guys head off on their own and form an alliance of 4. Ummm, aren't there 9 people on your tribe? You just formed an alliance of a minority number. Doesn't seem like the brightest move to me.

2. Women. Wow. What a mess. Alicia has the ability to be one of the most hated villains in the history of the show. Incredibly insecure. It must have been a huge blow to her ego to be turned down by some 50+ year old men. Then the Asian girl is making a deal, and Alicia throws a hissy fit over the location where people have to weave? The camps are 20 yards apart. Who cares where you make a frond blanket. Weave and get fire, or go hungry and thirsty.

3. Blonde short haired girl. Cute, but she scared me at tribal. Really odd personality.

Heard a very interesting story on the short haired blond on the news. They said her heart valve split when she was 12, and to fix it they gave her one from a pig. :eek:

She was never able to do sports or anything rigorous growing up, and it was a big deal for her to even be able to go on survivor and compete in challenges.

I tuned in after hearing that story, pretty remarkable.

Jawshco 02-17-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8379466)

My thoughts:

I also thought that Sabrina was pretty cool. She seems nice and well balanced And isn't obnoxious and/or crazy like some of the other African- American female contestants they've chosen- such as the crazy gym teacher from a couple seasons ago who quit during tribal council. However, I think it was pretty stupid that she gave Colton the idol so soon. If the preview for the next episode is any indication, she's already regretting the decision as she referred to him as a "virus".

Speaking of Colton what kind of name is Colton Cumbie for a gay guy? I mean, come on really?