ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs So here's where we are........ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257268)

L.A. Chieffan 03-13-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8449573)
Who is pining for carl?

Clearly stated his time was up. The point is that as bad as Carl got, we've gone downhill even sense then.

Reading comprehension is valuable.

Your "point" is irrelevant.

RealSNR 03-13-2012 04:43 PM

If all that plays out like you said, I can see Pioli finally going, "Okay. Cassel needs to get replaced."

But that simple fact that it took him so ****ing goddamn long to replace his pet bitch will have me absolutely irate. It will totally ruin any happiness I might feel from getting a real QB to run this team.

TheGuardian 03-13-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 8449575)
I'm no football expert, but isn't this somewhat premature?

Just aggravation at this point.

How is it that everyone and an AFL team can get a visit from Manning, and we can't?

The culture that people feel we have here now.

Add in the fact that it looks like Carr will walk (he should have been signed to an extension DURING the season), we won't bring in any REAL upgrades it seems, and I just feel disgusted.

Ace Gunner 03-13-2012 05:24 PM

man this is low even for you carl

lcarus 03-13-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8449607)
Just aggravation at this point.

How is it that everyone and an AFL team can get a visit from Manning, and we can't?

The culture that people feel we have here now.

Add in the fact that it looks like Carr will walk (he should have been signed to an extension DURING the season), we won't bring in any REAL upgrades it seems, and I just feel disgusted.

That being said, we still should have a pretty damn good D and we will get Charles and Moeaki back. Really we just need a QB. One day. One day...

Halfcan 03-13-2012 05:28 PM

but..... we are saving Cap room-lol

lcarus 03-13-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 8449754)
but..... we are saving Cap room-lol

In this economy...Clark has to save that cash! You never know when an elite veteran QB will get released by his team because they got the #1 pick in the draft and there's a stud QB out of Stanford to be had. Gotta have a lot of cap room for when that opportunity arises. Right?

TheGuardian 03-13-2012 05:31 PM

I'm perfectly fine with eating all of my words if things change. It just doesn't seem like the FO is cultivating a winning atmosphere here.

MeatRock 03-13-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8449599)
If all that plays out like you said, I can see Pioli finally going, "Okay. Cassel needs to get replaced."

But that simple fact that it took him so ****ing goddamn long to replace his pet bitch will have me absolutely irate. It will totally ruin any happiness I might feel from getting a real QB to run this team.

Think of it this way, that so-called pro-bowl season Cassel had has Pioli thinking we can win with this piece of shit. Shut down by Manning and Orton has got to sting Clark Hunt. Pioli says hi chiefsfans it's a new year, we can do it.

vailpass 03-13-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8449560)
I bet right now Pioli is on the phone doing the final parts of the deal with Manning. Manning's saying a bunch of stuff like, "I want barbecue, but I want all of the ribs facing north-south when they're delivered to me", and "Two chicks at the same time, but one of them must be South Korean and other one North Korean", and Pioli is trying to talk him into a South Korean and a Manchurian.

LMAO

Strongside 03-13-2012 05:34 PM

We have been blacklisted by the league. We're like the rich, drug addicted, alcoholic relative that, no matter how much money they'll give you, you don't invite to your wedding because it will just be more of a hassle than it's worth.

Halfcan 03-13-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8449763)
In this economy...Clark has to save that cash! You never know when an elite veteran QB will get released by his team because they got the #1 pick in the draft and there's a stud QB out of Stanford to be had. Gotta have a lot of cap room for when that opportunity arises. Right?

ROFL nailed it

Manning Hates pioli-that is why he snubbed the chiefs.

Rausch 03-13-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8449772)
It just doesn't seem like the FO is cultivating a winning atmosphere here.

It doesn't even seem like they know how...

SPATCH 03-13-2012 05:36 PM

http://i.imgur.com/VMmBf.gif

TheGuardian 03-13-2012 05:40 PM

I don't understand how a black dude dancing with fried chicken signifies "didn't read" but ok.......