ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Odd thought on Cassel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257666)

grandllamajr 03-22-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8484379)
Matt Casshole is a ****ing disease and set this team back years just by signing with them. **** him.

I understood that part it was the part where you said "**** you" that lost me.

Bane 03-22-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllamajr (Post 8484395)
I understood that part it was the part where you said "**** you" that lost me.

Just went hand and hand with starting a Casshole thread.Don't take it personal.

grandllamajr 03-22-2012 02:36 PM

I just thought I would give everyone a single thread to hate on him, that way we can look back and smile at a later date.

durtyrute 03-22-2012 02:39 PM

Sometimes I feel bad for him. He didn't ask to be brought here. I'm sure he would much rather wash Tom Brady's sweaty nuts after a game than start here and be criticized for every breath he takes. I'm sure he knows he sucks, but he was forced into this position by Pioli not of his own doing.

I still don't want him on the team, but I don't really blame him for being the shit that he is.

loochy 03-22-2012 02:40 PM

Cassel is a pooptaco

grandllamajr 03-22-2012 02:40 PM

I think/hope most of the hate comes from his performance on the field and not his personal life. But knowing the planet I am probably wrong.

the Talking Can 03-22-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllamajr (Post 8484442)
I think/hope most of the hate comes from his performance on the field and not his personal life. But knowing the planet I am probably wrong.

are you his ****ing mom?

i hate his personal life, i hope it dies

grandllamajr 03-22-2012 02:43 PM

Like I said probably wrong.

Rain Man 03-22-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8484433)
Sometimes I feel bad for him. He didn't ask to be brought here. I'm sure he would much rather wash Tom Brady's sweaty nuts after a game than start here and be criticized for every breath he takes. I'm sure he knows he sucks, but he was forced into this position by Pioli not of his own doing.

I still don't want him on the team, but I don't really blame him for being the shit that he is.

Yeah, I feel bad about how's he's villainized (and I'm doing it too). I'm sure he would like nothing better than to be wildly successful, and he's giving it his best shot. I suspect that he wants to win a Super Bowl even more than we do, and if that happened we'd all be happy.

grandllamajr 03-22-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8484464)
Yeah, I feel bad about how's he's villainized (and I'm doing it too). I'm sure he would like nothing better than to be wildly successful, and he's giving it his best shot. I suspect that he wants to win a Super Bowl even more than we do, and if that happened we'd all be happy.

Couldn't agree more

loochy 03-22-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

ok well all he has to do is not suck

whoman69 03-22-2012 02:50 PM

Cassel is the Frank Burns of QBs

the Talking Can 03-22-2012 02:58 PM

i feel terrible for him he was given 60 mill to do a job he wasn't qualified for

we should all go find him and hug him and maybe fondle him

grandllamajr 03-22-2012 02:58 PM

But if we start liking him when he doesn't suck that makes us all bandwagon fans and I for one am not a bandwagon fan.

RealSNR 03-22-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

He already has won a Super Bowl.