ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science How do you flush this type of toilet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257708)

chasedude 03-23-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 8486849)
Good god, you people are a bunch of pussies. You realize there's a sink to wash your hands with just on the other side of the room, right?

I'll bet you're also the assholes who cover the seat with toilet paper to "protect" yourself from the AIDS that you think exists on it.

Nah, I wait until home to drop the deuce. Unless it's an emergency, then the intestinal pressure overtakes my OCD's and I drop trough with no regrets.

rockymtnchief 03-23-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8486856)
Do you use your shirt, elbow, hat (anything other than you're bare hand) to open the door on restrooms with only the handblowers too?

I hate those bathrooms.

Also bathrooms without trashcans near the door find my used towel on the floor then.

Left pinky finger as a last resort. I got in the habit of not touching public things with my Copenhagen fingers on the right hand.

I'm far from a germaphobe, it just turned into a habit after leaving bar shitters and seeing people not wash their hands.

munkey 03-23-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8486833)
The results so far are shocking to me. Stunning. Jaw-dropping.

I see nothing on that toilet that makes me think I should flush it with my foot. If the restroom is clean it's always the hand, and unless it's absolutely filthy it's still the hand. Flushing with your foot just puts floor germs on it for the next person.

And why I use my foot....there should be a pool for this...

munkey 03-23-2012 12:20 PM

I mean poll...smart phones..;)

rockymtnchief 03-23-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 8486865)
Just by walking around the living world, you're breathing in those very same flakes of nastiness that float around in the air.

Think about it - every time you smell someone's fart, a substance that mere seconds ago was in someone's lower intestinal tract is now happily inhabiting your lungs.

Yes, I know. And I breathe in worse at work. I have my way, you have yours.

Canofbier 03-23-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 8486890)
Yes, I know. And I breathe in worse at work. I have my way, you have yours.

Too bad that "your way" is responsible for 90% of the filth that gets transferred from person to person in a restroom. Shoes are nasty.

I suppose that in a way I just justified your reasoning. Oh well.

chasedude 03-23-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmith (Post 8486872)
You guys don't carry a mini lysol can in the front pocket of your pants?

I do have a alcohol hand sanitizer pump in the door to my delivery vehicle. I've been delivering meds for a pharmacy lately and come in contact with some of the nastiest people I've ever seen. 50% of my contacts are medicaid recipients and many keep deplorable living conditions. Plus with the sick, infected and contagious my job is a regular petri dish.

Predarat 03-23-2012 12:29 PM

If its a place I got shitty service, I flush flush flush flush until it overflows and floods the bathroom.

WV 03-23-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8486833)
The results so far are shocking to me. Stunning. Jaw-dropping.

I see nothing on that toilet that makes me think I should flush it with my foot. If the restroom is clean it's always the hand, and unless it's absolutely filthy it's still the hand. Flushing with your foot just puts floor germs on it for the next person.

Who gives a shit about the next guy.

FlaChief58 03-23-2012 12:56 PM

I always use the foot method.The less stuff I have to touch with my hands in a public RR the better.

Rain Man 03-23-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmith (Post 8486872)
You guys don't carry a mini lysol can in the front pocket of your pants?

No. It just looks like it.

-King- 03-23-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 8486849)
Good god, you people are a bunch of pussies. You realize there's a sink to wash your hands with just on the other side of the room, right?

Yep. And I'll still use my foot every single time to flush.

Quote:

I'll bet you're also the assholes who cover the seat with toilet paper to "protect" yourself from the AIDS that you think exists on it.
I may take one deuce a year at public restrooms, but I still cover the seat if I absolutely have to take it in a public place.

-King- 03-23-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 8486899)
Too bad that "your way" is responsible for 90% of the filth that gets transferred from person to person in a restroom. Shoes are nasty.

I suppose that in a way I just justified your reasoning. Oh well.

Yeah, so are random people's asses and hands.

Radar Chief 03-23-2012 01:06 PM

Public shitter gets the foot flush, I don’t care how clean it looks.

rageeumr 03-23-2012 01:06 PM

Wow, I am in the overwhelming minority. Unless there's like visible poop on the handle, I'm going to use my hand. I'm going to wash them in 5 seconds, what's the difference? Say you're in a gas station, the push bar to get out of the store (not the bathroom) is probably dirtier than the flush handle....