ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Tim Tebow greeted by anonymous griping from Jets teammates (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257748)

jspchief 03-25-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8490674)
It starts with their fat, foot loving loud-mouth coach. The team just follows suit.

Yeah, its no wonder none of their players know how to keep their mouth shut.

MMXcalibur 03-25-2012 10:39 AM

OH GOOD, I WASN'T GETTING ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THE JETS

beach tribe 03-25-2012 11:17 AM

So, has Knowmo come out and said how much TeBow sucks yet?

lcarus 03-25-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8490572)
Having this guy on your team has to be an enormous distraction.

I can't imagine how any team, outside of a Florida team looking to cash in on his college fanbase, would think he's a valuable addition.

I would have bet that Jacksonville would throw the kitchen sink at Denver for him. Talk about a fanbase that would go crazy, and a team that desperately needs that. Would have been a smart business decision for Miami or Jacksonville.

Okie_Apparition 03-25-2012 11:29 AM

Tebow may be a better business man then we are giving him credit for
The Tebow brand is doing really well for itself

WhiteWhale 03-25-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8490674)
It starts with their fat, foot loving loud-mouth coach. The team just follows suit.

You say that, but Rex doesn't hide his face when he talks shit. He's a man about it.

Dylan 03-25-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okie_Apparition (Post 8490637)
The problem here is more Rex Ryan, the Al Davis of head coaches

Woody Johnson, Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan, together are a classless organization.

Although, coach Bill Belichick will be pleased with the results.

chiefzilla1501 03-25-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8490917)
You say that, but Rex doesn't hide his face when he talks shit. He's a man about it.

Tomlinson said that the locker room was a mess. This proves it. And it's Rex Ryan's job to control it. It started with the bullshit fratty antics when that hot reporter was harassed in their locker room. And now it's players talking behind players' backs.

It's Ryan's job to make sure players know the consequences of turning against your teammates. For as tough as Ryan acts, he has no control over his locker room.

Dylan 03-25-2012 12:50 PM

Oh. My. God!

Courtesy of:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/t...5zeZHOo6i90J8H

fashion designers are going to be drooling!

Bane 03-25-2012 12:53 PM

To hell with Tebow and the Jets.

ToxSocks 03-25-2012 12:56 PM

The Jets signed Tebow for one reason only, and it's because he's cash cow.

It's sad really. I almost feel bad for Tebow. The media created this guy, now in NY, they'll really sink their teeth into him.

The Media made a huge profit creating this guy, and now that they have him in their city, they're going to make a massive profit ripping the guy down.

Such a shame, really.

Dylan 03-25-2012 01:05 PM

Bane: The NY media put Rex and company on notice towards the end of last season:

Win this season or else ... This warning also pertains to Mark Sanchez and Tim "Mr. Package" Tebow.

Nobody survives in this town unless they win.

The Jets are on a very short leash this season.

Trust me, New York is not Denver.

Bane 03-25-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 8491149)
Bane: The NY media put Rex and company on notice towards the end of last season:

Win this season or else ... This warning also pertains to Mark Sanchez and Tim "Mr. Package" Tebow.

Nobody survives in this town unless they win.

The Jets are on a very short leash this season.

Trust me, New York is not Denver.

Yeah I know l.I'm just sick to death already of the Tebow/Jets bullshit.

Dylan 03-25-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8491128)
The Jets signed Tebow for one reason only, and it's because he's cash cow.

It's sad really. I almost feel bad for Tebow. The media created this guy, now in NY, they'll really sink their teeth into him.

The Media made a huge profit creating this guy, and now that they have him in their city, they're going to make a massive profit ripping the guy down.

Such a shame, really.

Agreed, except the New York media outlet didn't create Tim Tebow. But, to a team where management and two incumbent starters is one losing streak from being run out of town--Winning trumps all.

This article is right on point:
Quote:

Have you noticed the one thing that makes Tebow a cultural icon — his strong religious beliefs — have barely registered a ripple here in the ongoing debate and discussion about this trade?

It’s been all about the merits of the deal, the potential quarterback controversy and the continued grasping-at-straws of Jets management. Other than the occasional joke contrasting Tebow with the, uh, less-than-virginal Sanchez, it’s hard to find any talk about what makes him a polarizing figure.

Here’s a prediction: There won’t be much of a debate, at least not here. We are diverse market that’s a mostly tolerant one — about religious beliefs, that is.

Three-interception games are another story entirely.
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201..._could_ju.html

chasedude 03-25-2012 01:41 PM

I weep for Jets fans.