ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life 2012 ChiefsPlanet Happiness Question (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257882)

Iowanian 03-29-2012 09:27 AM

You shut your whore herpe'd mouth, aids face!

I've always been a positive person in my real life.

Sofa King 03-29-2012 09:28 AM

Why is this not a public poll? I want to see who is completely hopeless, and if i don't like them maybe i can troll them until they kill themselves.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-29-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8501440)
You shut your whore herpe'd mouth, aids face!

I've always been a positive person in my real life.

Thank you... that's like going home again.

Simply Red 03-29-2012 09:30 AM

you can only have so many CP battles, it/they get old. They're not soft, the keyboard of doom is only moments away from regenerating another good, complete n00b thrashing. With that being said, most everyone on here is alright, if you take time to know them. Even the really tough, badass ones.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-29-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 8501447)
you can only have so many CP battles, it/they get old. They're not soft, the keyboard of doom is only moments away from regenerating another good, complete n00b thrashing. With that being said, most everyone on here is alright, if you take time to know them. Even the really tough, badass ones.

I didn't say they were soft... I suggested they may have "softened" and I meant it as a compliment.

:)

Simply Red 03-29-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8501452)
I didn't say they were soft... I suggested they may have "softened" and I meant it as a compliment.

:)

ss'cool

Braincase 03-29-2012 09:35 AM

I am truly blessed with a happy, healthy family, a career I enjoy, friends who give so much more than they ever ask of me.

And a good dog.

Brock 03-29-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8501426)
Is it just me or have BIG_DADDY and Iowanian softened a bit over time? (By no means a negative thing.)

Iowanian got a life. BD just turned into a tedious hypocritical prude, like the people he used to make fun of.

Nzoner 03-29-2012 09:43 AM

Life pretty much sucks at the moment,Mama Nzoner just got news that her cancer has spread and has to do what the doc is calling some radical radiation and chemo,my uncle was recently diagnosed with liver cancer and is not doing well at all,one of my best friends recently got a kidney transplant and then contacted a serious virus and has been hospitalized for over a month and to top it off Mrs Nzoner found out yesterday that the sever pain she is experiencing is from her RA attacking her lower vertabre and is now faced with a major back surgery that if does not work will find her wheelchair bound sooner than later.

I voted number 4 anyhow. :(

mlyonsd 03-29-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 8501493)
Life pretty much sucks at the moment,Mama Nzoner just got news that her cancer has spread and has to do what the doc is calling some radical radiation and chemo,my uncle was recently diagnosed with liver cancer and is not doing well at all,one of my best friends recently got a kidney transplant and then contacted a serious virus and has been hospitalized for over a month and to top it off Mrs Nzoner found out yesterday that the sever pain she is experiencing is from her RA attacking her lower vertabre and is now faced with a major back surgery that if does not work will find her wheelchair bound sooner than later.

Whoa, hang in there man.

Lumpy 03-29-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 8501498)
Whoa, hang in there man.

This. :(

talastan 03-29-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 8501493)

Prayers for you and yours Nzoner..

talastan 03-29-2012 09:56 AM

I'm about a 7 right now. Life's not perfect but it doesn't have to be and I'm okay with that. I've got my health, my wife and kids, a good job, and a much better outlook on life than a few months ago. So yeah 7 sounds about right.

HemiEd 03-29-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8501359)
It's called seasonal depression. Nothing new.

In the spring time?

Everything is coming up roses baby! PBJ PBJ

HemiEd 03-29-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8501419)
As my kids left this morning and we did the hugs, and I watched my not quite 2yr old stomp out the door in his boots and silly ball cap and turn around and cheerfully give me the morning "bye bye daddy"....I have the world by the tail.

Wow, just visualizing your 2 year old doing that gave me chills.

That is what is all about, and they are grown up and gone before your know it.