ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** Official 2012 Big 12 Football Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261636)

Ceej 07-21-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8758155)
A thread about the Big XII excluding Kansas, Kansas State, and expansion? Should be a hotbed of interesting posts.

.....then don't read and/or post in it?????

ArrowheadHawk 07-21-2012 06:33 PM

I will be interested to see where TCU and WVU finish in the conference. Better than Mizzou would have?

Pasta Little Brioni 07-21-2012 06:35 PM

Need the horns as a thread icon to have the correct thread designation.

kstater 07-21-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 8758169)
I will be interested to see where TCU and WVU finish in the conference. Better than Mizzou would have?

Not too difficult to beat middle of the conference.

Chiefs Pantalones 07-21-2012 07:01 PM

Can we leave the KU/MU piss contest to a minimum in this thread? They are no longer in the same conference so it's pointless and empty. Best of luck to the Tigers in the SEC.

I'm excited for this season and actually liked the Weis hire. It can't get worse, can it? lol. I'm excited to see how WV and TCU do. Can't wait! FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Bambi 07-21-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8758155)
A thread about the Big XII excluding Kansas, Kansas State, and expansion? Should be a hotbed of interesting posts.

Obviously KU and KSU should be discussed here in their relation to other Big 12 teams and their respective interaction with the conference.

I'm was more speaking to the minutiae and details when it comes to KU which have been discussed thoroughly in the KU thread. But if something happens that is of immediate impact and you don't want to wade through the thousands of posts in this years thread then feel free to post it here.

Bambi 07-21-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8758210)
Can we leave the KU/MU piss contest to a minimum in this thread? They are no longer in the same conference so it's pointless and empty. Best of luck to the Tigers in the SEC.

I'm excited for this season and actually liked the Weis hire. It can't get worse, can it? lol. I'm excited to see how WV and TCU do. Can't wait! FOOTBALL IS BACK!

I am too. TCU will be down with all the recent legal trouble their team has been through but they'll be plenty excited to come in and show they belong in a BCS level conference.

Bambi 07-21-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 8758169)

I think WVU is going to win the whole thing. Geno Smith is my pick for Heisman as well. He's an awesome player.

Bambi 07-21-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8758174)
Need the horns as a thread icon to have the correct thread designation.

You're tired and played. Time to move on, we'd all appreciate it.

Bambi 07-21-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8758154)
...OUR TIME??

Will be tough. I think the only possible NC contenders out of this conference are Oklahoma and WVU. Nationally I think USC is going to be in the best position to take it all this year.

Titty Meat 07-21-2012 07:20 PM

Your 20 posts aren't going to keep this shitty thread going Wickedson.

ArrowheadHawk 07-21-2012 07:23 PM

It is way more interesting to me than any B1G thread.

Bambi 07-21-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 8758247)
It is way more interesting to me than any B1G thread.

I'd be fine with a B1G thread. I may even post in it. Then again I think the B1G is going to be all Penn State for the next decade or so. Not sure how much football is going to matter in that region anymore.

Titty Meat 07-21-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8758255)
I'd be fine with a B1G thread. I may even post in it. Then again I think the B1G is going to be all Penn State for the next decade or so. Not sure how much football is going to matter in that region anymore.

I think Penn State will win more games than KU and even if the football program is abolished they'll still have the same number of conference wins as KU did last year.

Bambi 07-21-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8758264)
I think Penn State will win more games than KU and even if the football program is abolished they'll still have the same number of conference wins as KU did last year.

Cool. Feel free to start a thread about the Big 10 and Penn State's football future. As a KU fan I love the fact that my school has zero interaction with that institution.