ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If you are a betting man take KC +2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263398)

Bowser 09-09-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 8891317)
Line is dropping like hot cakes despite public pounding Atlanta, books expecting KC to play well. Lock it up ladies and gents!

Let me know the next time you head to Vegas.

Dayze 09-09-2012 02:09 PM

Juuuuuuuust. Missed it

RNR 09-09-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8894234)
Don't. You don't have any control over the situation. If you know they're going to get slaughtered, there's really no reason to get upset.

In reality there is never a reason to get upset. I understand being disappointed, but if it takes more than a few minutes to get over it you really need to evaluate you priorities in life. Being pissed off and in a bad mood over a game you do not play in and have zero effect on is beyond silly~

Ace Gunner 09-09-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 8891356)

"I can afford it"

notorious 09-09-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8894234)
Don't. You don't have any control over the situation. If you know they're going to get slaughtered, there's really no reason to get upset.

LMAO There are different levels of "upset".

This is the equivalent of coming home only to find my dog shit on the floor again. Expected, yes.
Still upset, but I get over it quickly.

Phobia 09-09-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8894319)
In reality there is never a reason to get upset. I understand being disappointed, but if it takes more than a few minutes to get over it you really need to evaluate you priorities in life. Being pissed off and in a bad mood over a game you do not play in and have zero effect on is beyond silly~

That's true but I understand being upset when your team blows it when they should have won. If they have no business winning a game and it's not even close, it's not a big deal.

tecumseh 09-09-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8894364)
LMAO There are different levels of "upset".

This is the equivalent of coming home only to find my dog shit on the floor again. Expected, yes.
Still upset, but I get over it quickly.

dogshit, yes, just appauld or laugh. Oh, yea, this team will go 8-8 this season.

notorious 09-09-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tecumseh (Post 8894814)
dogshit, yes, just appauld or laugh. Oh, yea, this team will go 8-8 this season.

That is what I voted for.

New World Order 09-09-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8894269)
Let me know the next time you head to Vegas.

It was +20 (typo) a teaser! :p

RNR 09-09-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8894771)
That's true but I understand being upset when your team blows it when they should have won. If they have no business winning a game and it's not even close, it's not a big deal.

Oh all of us have some kid in us ;) when younger I used to get upset, heck even depressed over losses. I just figured out years ago that it is something that should be fun. I noticed players laugh, shake hands and hug after games win or lose and it struck me, why do I care so much? These guys make huge bank and they really do not give a shit. Yes they put in great effort and want to win, but it is really just their job and that is how they look at it (rightfully so) They view fans as nothing more as something they have to deal with. The owners are spoiled rotten billionaire assholes who look at fans as nothing more than gear sales and asses in the seats. In short I keep a game I watch and and have zero effect on in perspective **** getting upset about a game I do not play or have any effect on, played by players who do not care about me, who play for owners who's only interest in me is my money~

007 09-09-2012 04:57 PM

LMAO at this thread

OctoberFart 09-10-2012 09:28 AM

ATL -1 was the best opening bet of the NFL season in a long time. Don't ever let heart get in the way of your wallet.

notorious 09-10-2012 09:29 AM

Is the line still open?!

the Talking Can 09-10-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 8891317)
Line is dropping like hot cakes despite public pounding Atlanta, books expecting KC to play well. Lock it up ladies and gents!

people who think they know things about gambling are hilarious

notorious 09-10-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8897569)
people who think they know things about gambling are hilarious

The only advice that is half-way usable is to bet against the masses.

Even then you are still lucky to break even.