ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Your Favorite Movie Quotables... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263424)

Aries Walker 09-10-2012 04:03 PM

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky animals, and you know it."

Cheater5 09-10-2012 04:10 PM

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned." Unforgiven

vailpass 09-10-2012 04:11 PM

"How is it with stains?"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2sh0wr7HH8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Raiderhater 09-10-2012 04:35 PM

"How can you shoot women and children?"

"Easy, you just don't lead 'em as much!"

Full Metal Jacket

Buehler445 09-10-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 8898902)
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky animals, and you know it."

Is that from Men In Black?

DBOSHO 09-11-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 8898955)
Is that from Men In Black?

Yes K says it.

BillSelfsTrophycase 09-11-2012 02:28 AM

Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country

Black Bob 09-11-2012 06:38 AM

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned."

"Any man don't wanna get killed better clear on out the back."

Luke Warm 09-11-2012 07:07 AM

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." - They Live

"Mercy is for the weak. A man face you, he is enemy. Enemy deserve no mercy. Hiiiiiiya! (Honks Kreese's nose and throws him down LOL)" - Mr. Miyagi in Karate Kid 2.

"You're a smelly pirate hooker and I'm gonna punch you in the ovary. Straight shot, right to the baby maker" - Anchorman

Black Bob 09-11-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Warm (Post 8900891)
"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." - They Live

:thumb: One of the best of all time!

Swanman 09-11-2012 12:03 PM

"Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're ****in' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that ****in' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no ****in' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no ****in' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their ****in' expression change."

That's a very underappreciated quote from an extremely quotable movie.

Luke Warm 09-11-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8901410)
"Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're ****in' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that ****in' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no ****in' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no ****in' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their ****in' expression change."

That's a very underappreciated quote from an extremely quotable movie.

"Alright, no more Mr. ****ing Nice Guy!"

whoman69 09-11-2012 01:02 PM

Babs: Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?

Dean Vernon Wormer: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

- Animal House

Captain Loomis Birkhead: [to Donna] It's big. The biggest one here. You know what else? It's got a lot of range. You know what I mean by range, don't you? I mean it can stay up for a long time. A very long time. And it's built firm and solid. Because it has to be. Because of its tremendous forward thrust. And when this baby delivers its payload... devastating.

Hollis P. Wood: You sneaky little batards aren't getting doodly shit from me

John Winger: [to the soldiers in his platoon] We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. We've been kickin' ass for 200 years. We're 10 and 1.

General Barnicke: Where have you been soldier?
John Winger: Training, sir.
Soldiers: Training, sir.
General Barnicke: What kind of training?
John Winger: Army training, sir.
Soldiers: Army training, sir.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

- Stripes

KC_Lee 09-11-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8901561)
General Barnicke: Where have you been soldier?
John Winger: Training, sir.
Soldiers: Training, sir.
General Barnicke: What kind of training?
John Winger: Army training, sir.
Soldiers: Army training, sir.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

- Stripes

Classic!!

Bump 09-11-2012 01:29 PM

"The thing I like about high school girls, I get older and they stay the same age..." - Dazed and Confused