ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dairy of a disgusted fan. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263435)

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 10:07 PM

I deserve all of this. Stupid ****ing typo.

bricks 09-09-2012 10:08 PM

This team needs to draft a quarterback, get some passrushers, a middle linebacker.

By the time they do all this half the team will be old and a lot of the core players will be gone. Then they will have to rebuild again and then by the time they compete it'll be like 2025.

okcchief 09-09-2012 10:10 PM

I pretty much agree with everything you've said. I wish we would just fire Pioli and give all key players a year off and draft Barkley. Obviously, you can't realistically do that, but this organization can never bottom out to get THE guy.

Then you watch Denver do everything to get good quick.

****!

Bowser 09-09-2012 10:13 PM

I still get irritated after losses, but I'm over it like 10 minutes later. In the past, crappy games and losses could stick around for days. I'm just not that emotionally invested anymore.

I hate that the owners of both my pro teams try to do business at bargain basement prices, though.

BryanBusby 09-09-2012 10:14 PM

I like cheese.

Johnny Vegas 09-09-2012 10:14 PM

This team needs some leadership. There isn't one player that shows the team how to finish a game. They all want to win and you can see it, but there isn't that leadership that's key to keep intensity up. The coaching staff needs it as well as the players.

lewdog 09-09-2012 10:15 PM

I have no idea how anyone can live life avoiding dairy products. I love cheese and milk way too much!

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saleenman607 (Post 8896685)
The Chiefs are winning the Cap battle tho......thats good isn't it?

We're saving money for a giant free agency splash!!!

We could save an assload of money and misery if we cut that **** face Casshole.

lewdog 09-09-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8896716)
This team needs some leadership. There isn't one player that shows the team how to finish a game. They all want to win and you can see it, but there isn't that leadership that's key to keep intensity up. The coaching staff needs it as well as the players.

Matt Cassel is a leader without any skills. So we have that.

munkey 09-09-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8896716)

And why Manning went to Denver...It's all about winning...What's not to understand?

KCrockaholic 09-09-2012 10:20 PM

Since Lamar Hunt died are we the worst team in the AFC record-wise?

Al Bundy 09-09-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8896654)
-Let this one sink in, over the last 7 regular season openers, the Chiefs are 1-6. That's awful.

-We have Carl Winslow as our head coach. Seems like a nice guy, can coordinate a defense decently, although his inability to adjust in game is becoming more and more problematic each week, but there's no way this guy is going to cut it.

-Cassel did enough to tease us yet again, but when a defense makes adjustments against him, he just folds. Played a great first half, but it's how you close.

-Why can't this GM find pass rushers or backup corners? It's ****ing deplorable that when Hali is out, we have nothing to get to the QB. How is this possible? How do you keep putting Jacques Reeves isolated on one side of the field? It's just laughable.

I literally have no emotion after loses anymore. It's like I expect them and as a fan, that's about the worst place you can be. I miss the days where I thought the Chiefs would win every week, but the football soul has been sucked out of my body by the shit product that's put on the field and the acceptance by the general manager to keep putting Matt Cassel on the field in a QB driven league.

The Chiefs can continue to add all the side dishes they want. Winston is a good player, Hillis will eventually get going, Poe looks like he might turn out, but until they add a QB that can actually lead a team when they are down, and can be a complete difference maker, none of it's going to matter.

We have a young core lead by an old man laid back coach and a stubborn GM. That's not going to translate into success.

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/f...0308_urkel.jpg

Did I do that?

ThaVirus 09-09-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8896712)
I still get irritated after losses, but I'm over it like 10 minutes later. In the past, crappy games and losses could stick around for days. I'm just not that emotionally invested anymore.

I hate that the owners of both my pro teams try to do business at bargain basement prices, though.

Pretty much this. Normally my week would have been ruined by a loss. I haven't felt that since about 2009.

The Bad Guy 09-09-2012 10:22 PM

Just about every team's leader is either the QB, or they are the dominant middle linebacker like Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis.

It just ****ing drives me crazy the level of excuses that Pioli will trot out about Matt how he flashed during the first half. It's not about wining here. It's about saving money, and refusing to admit your mistakes.

When Pioli whiffed on just about EVERYTHING during his first off-season, that should tell Clark something. However, Pioli is making him money, and that's ultimately all that matters.

Fans know this. That's why the ****ing Arrowhead magic ****ing died a long time ago.

TinyEvel 09-09-2012 10:24 PM

Great Dairy Comes from Happy Fans. Happy fans come From California. Real California dairy. /49ers