ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher: Bills never intended to hurt Berry last season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263560)

Deberg_1990 09-12-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 8904725)
Really...what else is Chan supposed to say?

“It sucks that he feels that way, but oh well. He should shut his mouth and go out there and perform’’ Gailey said Wednesday. “We talked about it with Stevie. I told him to bring the pain. So our guys were just out there hustling trying to sweep the leg. It sucks it happened, but thats football. He’s a great player, glad to see him back on the field, but he needs to man up a little’’

gblowfish 09-12-2012 02:39 PM

Judge for yourself. Hit was away from the ball by a bunch.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eYqXYwYOrB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frosty 09-12-2012 02:39 PM

If it were the regular refs, I imagine that they would be watching extra close to make sure there were no retaliations on Johnson. However, with the scab refs - who knows?

gblowfish 09-12-2012 02:40 PM

I hope Berry goes all Ronnie Lott on Stevie's ass.

Hammock Parties 09-12-2012 02:41 PM

I want to see ****ing blood running. From anything in a white helmet.

This is the only game we need to win this year.

suds79 09-12-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8904754)
If it were the regular refs, I imagine that they would be watching extra close to make sure there were no retaliations on Johnson. However, with the scab refs - who knows?

Even if we had regular refs, it doesn't matter. I expect, or want, somebody to try to turn his knee sideways.

Fines be damned.

In58men 09-12-2012 02:50 PM

Kill the head the body will die, I want Stevie's head running sideways.

whoman69 09-12-2012 02:50 PM

Cut blocks should be outlawed.

Mr. Laz 09-12-2012 02:58 PM

Don't give a **** what he intended to do.

I just hope for once the Chiefs will man up and kick some ass instead of being a bunch of pussies.

No, i don't expect anyone to take Stevie Johnson's knee out. I do hope they knock the holy **** outa him though.

When he crosses over the middle they should waste him even if they get a penalty.

Mr. Laz 09-12-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8904773)
Cut blocks should be outlawed.

if they did that then everyone would start bitching about how Goodell was ruining the game.

Mr. Arrowhead 09-12-2012 03:00 PM

this is where we need Shaun smith, so he can do a little ball grabbing under the pile to good ole Stevie

Mr. Laz 09-12-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8904772)
Kill the head the body will die, I want Stevie's head running sideways.

getting revenge for a cheap shot is not the same as a team organized pay-for-injury situation.

suds79 09-12-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8904797)
if they did that then everyone would start bitching about how Goodell was ruining the game.

I would have liked to see cut blocks taken out before any "defenseless WR crap".

Half of those hits are BS anyways with the WR crouching himself down to brace for the hit. What do you know? Helmet to helmet.

HemiEd 09-12-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8904707)
I hope Berry is out for blood. I've been looking forward to this from the moment I saw the schedule.

I am afraid those days are gone, but will be pleasantly surprised if I am wrong.

Did you see any retaliation for the Shawne Merriman hit on Priest?
The Robert Geathers hit on Trent Green?

With free agency and the players union, it is more like a fraternity now, as the guy may be your team mate soon.

With the picks that Atlanta was running, I am surprised there weren't a couple more injuries Sunday.

saphojunkie 09-12-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8904791)
Don't give a **** what he intended to do.

I just hope for once the Chiefs will man up and kick some ass instead of being a bunch of pussies.

No, i don't expect anyone to take Stevie Johnson's knee out. I do hope they knock the holy **** outa him though.

When he crosses over the middle they should waste him even if they get a penalty.

Hopefully, Berry took $50k and put it in a nice little savings account. All ready for his fine of helmet-to-helmet on a defenseless, bitch-ass receiver.

If Stevie Johnson can add two and two on Monday morning...mission failure.