ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Charles and Berry are not back (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263794)

WhiteWhale 09-17-2012 06:22 AM

Charles is fine. He had six carries. Six carries. I see RB's start out with 8 yards on 5 or 6 carries all the time. You have to keep feeding them the ball, especially early on. If you establish the run early, it gets stronger later in the game. When you don't establish the run, you struggle to run late in the game. He's not playing enough....

Berry, on the other hand, seems different. Maybe it was the time off, but his rookie season he made a 'wow, look at that!" kind of play in every game. So far this season he doesn't stand out for anything positive.

Urc Burry 09-17-2012 06:39 AM

Romeo needs to stop trying to be cute with Berry and pla him like a normal ****ing safety

Bane 09-17-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8919538)
Football gods have blessed us, my friends.

If Charles and Berry were 100 percent, they might be good enough to make up for shitty Matt Cassel.

They're not, and he will be removed from power.

Charles and Berry will return to form next season to aid our talented young rookie QB.

Even a previously 16-0 team showed it could not make up for him.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-17-2012 06:51 AM

It takes a good 18 months until a player is totally back after an ACL injury. I think Berry has looked fine CONSIDERING what he has been asked to do which is ridiculous of Crennel. If stop making him run around like his head is cut off hell be fine.

007 09-17-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

If Charles and Berry were 100 percent, they might be good enough to make up for shitty Matt Cassel.

Charles and Berry will return to form next season to aid our talented young rookie QB.

Thats a nice dream. It will never happen. Haven't you heard? The Chiefs don't do that on draft day.

TLO 09-17-2012 06:58 AM

Quote:

I may have no choice but to lay down my pride and start listening to you... Sigh. :huh:

007 09-17-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 8919919)
I may have no choice but to lay down my pride and start listening to you... Sigh. :huh:

He wasn't the only one saying it either.

the Talking Can 09-17-2012 07:20 AM

mokkake is a ghost too

Black Bob 09-17-2012 07:29 AM

Berry is being used incorrectly imo. He's more of a linebacker than a safety lately.

Charles might have pulled something but he didn't play much before that. I think it's because he can't block worth a shit and Cassel was getting killed back there.

TRR 09-17-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8919969)
Berry is being used incorrectly imo. He's more of a linebacker than a safety lately.

Charles might have pulled something but he didn't play much before that. I think it's because he can't block worth a shit and Cassel was getting killed back there.

Agree on the use of Berry. He's taking on pulling guards and asked to blitz up the middle to free up the LB's. And everytime they do this, they play Elam and Daniels at safety...Almost every highlight you see of Berry in college, he is playing a center field type role. Right now, Berry is an undersized LB.
Posted via Mobile Device

Black Bob 09-17-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 8919976)
Agree on the use of Berry. He's taking on pulling guards and asked to blitz up the middle to free up the LB's. And everytime they do this, they play Elam and Daniels at safety...Almost every highlight you see of Berry in college, he is playing a center field type role. Right now, Berry is an undersized LB.
Posted via Mobile Device

Every TD we have given up this season but one have been against that formation. If you see two down linemen and three safeties, it's going to be bad.

QuikSsurfer 09-17-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8919969)

Yeah I didn't like seeing this. His blitzing has also been ugly...

FRCDFED 09-17-2012 07:50 AM

On Mike and Mike this morning they said the Chiefs played "atrocious." Mike Ditka came on and said "what the hell were they thinking" when asked to describe how the Chiefs were playing.

TRR 09-17-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8919986)
Every TD we have given up this season but one have been against that formation. If you see two down linemen and three safeties, it's going to be bad.

And is it that much of a surprise? I am growing tired of watching Berry get run over by a guard, or have him fake blitz at the snap only to watch a seam pass go right by him. Elam is brand new to the defense and obviously lost. Daniels is a converted CB (in which he played very well last season). I just do not understand the thinking behind it. Berry is obviously better as a safety than a makeshift LB, and it weakens both safety spots behind him.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 8920010)
On Mike and Mike this morning they said the Chiefs played "atrocious." Mike Ditka came on and said "what the hell were they thinking" when asked to describe how the Chiefs were playing.

I hope he trashes this team on c'mon man tonight. Bowe, DJ, Flowers, Asamoah, and Hillis should be trashed. I really hope he kills them on Monday Night Countdown. I sent him an e-mail last night and those ****ers deserve it.

Especially Flowers and Bowe. What they did was pathetic.