ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Awesome PFF writeup on Justin Houston (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264315)

CoMoChief 09-27-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8954128)
So basically we're back to what we already knew. This defense has the talent to be elite.

This team is being held back by the Angel of Death.

:banghead:

Rausch 09-27-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan (Post 8954201)
And that's what scares me. We have to ensure a total Casshole meltdown.
The team must do it's part.

ALL IN!

Clark doesn't give a $#it what you think.

Losing isn't going to change his mind. Winning won't change his mind.

He's in charge of the "image" of KC. When we flee the stadium in droves THAT will be his only motivation.

We're talking about a kid who's dad was prevented, by the federal government, from buying ALL the ****ing silver in this country (with banker backers.)

He is not motivated by money. They're all slap-happy-rich for generations.

He was specifically groomed for this role. His dad wanted this kid to have it. His only fail would be a empty stadium...

The Franchise 09-27-2012 10:30 AM

I'm wondering if Clark will be motivated if this team goes 8-8 or 9-7 and misses the playoffs......and some of those losses are directly related to Cassel. I'm talking horrible numbers and a couple of Cassel turnovers that cost us wins.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-27-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8954225)
Clark doesn't give a $#it what you think.

Losing isn't going to change his mind. Winning won't change his mind.

He's in charge of the "image" of KC. When we flee the stadium in droves THAT will be his only motivation.

We're talking about a kid who's dad was prevented, by the federal government, from buying ALL the ****ing silver in this country (with banker backers.)

He is not motivated by money. They're all slap-happy-rich for generations.

He was specifically groomed for this role. His dad wanted this kid to have it. His only fail would be a empty stadium...

WE CAN DO IT.

the Talking Can 09-27-2012 10:56 AM

[eeeeerrrreeeccctttiiioooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............]

Frosty 09-27-2012 11:01 AM

Pretty nice for a free draft pick

FAX 09-27-2012 11:07 AM

That is one large ladle of awesome sauce.

One thing, though. I have to take issue with the writer's implication that Houston doesn't have speed ... "can make big plays off of the edge without the terrifying speed rush of a player like Cameron Wake or Houston’s teammate, Hali." ... I'm not sure where that came from.

Otherwise, great article about a young and soon-to-be-recognized-as-great player.

Great draft pick for Pioli.

FAX

Rausch 09-27-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8954402)
That is one large ladle of awesome sauce.

One thing, though. I have to take issue with the writer's implication that Houston doesn't have speed ... "can make big plays off of the edge without the terrifying speed rush of a player like Cameron Wake or Houston’s teammate, Hali." ... I'm not sure where that came from.

Otherwise, great article about a young and soon-to-be-recognized-as-great player.

Great draft pick for Pioli.

FAX

Hali has the agility/movment edge but Houston (and correct me if I'm wrong) appears to get angry and full of WANT to and reerun strength where he seems to bull-rush blockers.

Hali is the DT in this defense. Houston (and you can check this) especially shoved Saint's defenders away and created pressure Hali didn't.

He's holding up his end. Rewind and watch...

the Talking Can 09-27-2012 11:26 AM

Houston is the perfect 3-4 OLB. Large, fast, strong, and mean as ****. You couldn't design a better player.

Rausch 09-27-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8954441)
Houston is the perfect 3-4 OLB. Large, fast, strong, and mean as ****. You couldn't design a better player.

He's goning to be a lesser LLoyd.

Brock 09-27-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8954446)
He's goning to be a better Suggs.

fyp

BoneKrusher 09-27-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8954159)
This D may have just turned the corner, the same way it did last year.
We very well may finish in the top 10.

that would be nice. :thumb:

whoman69 09-27-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8954157)
YES!

POWE PIMP HERE!

He can nail a 6 inch railroad spike into a 2x4 with his erect penis!

Rec'a'nize NOW!

I'm not going to ask how you know that.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8954441)

Don't forget ugly and crazy.

vailpass 09-27-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8954136)
I like the way this bastard hits QBs. He aims to kill. I'd like to see him snap some hands in half ala Leonard Marshall on Joe Montana. Just be a real mean, nasty ****er with blood in your eye.

You'd have to deal with some cry baby candy asses here but yeah, I like that kind of guy on my team's D too.