ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Vet's Message to Family....wow. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264893)

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 01:50 PM

damn lemonheads... making my eyes water...

stevenidol 10-09-2012 01:51 PM

We need more wars so we can get more videos like this. Which candidate loves starting new wars the most?

Dayze 10-09-2012 01:51 PM

Damn Pioli Draft Picks making my eyes water.

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 8996058)
We need more wars so we can get more videos like this. Which candidate loves starting new wars the most?

We need less people like you so we have less videos like this...

Dayze 10-09-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 8996058)

I'm proud that I served so you have the right to say that, and to voice your opinion. I sincerely am.

Though, make no mistake, I think you might be full-blown AIDS reeruned.

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8996068)
I'm proud that I served so you have the right to say that, and to voice your opinion. I sincerely am.

This....

I served this country for your freedom, but it also gives me the right tell you to go **** yourself and die in a flaming bucket of aids.

stevenidol 10-09-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8996061)
We need less people like you so we have less videos like this...

The post was by no means serious. :banghead:

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 01:59 PM

I love how the mom was pulling her daughters jersey to get the lead, Truly awesome!

Abba-Dabba 10-09-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

I served and I agree with him. Time to bring these men home, for a long, long time. Any candidate that doesn't fully commit to that basic belief isn't fit to hold the office. oh yeah, IMO.

But hey, we all can't be dragon breath mongoloids like your self. ;)

stevenidol 10-09-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

The post wasn't serious. I am actually about as far on the other side as you can be. I think wars, especially Iraq and Afghanistan, are used for profit and political favor at the expense of human lives. I also don't worship soldiers as heroes.

MIAdragon 10-09-2012 02:05 PM

Its MUCH harder on the families than it is for the service member. I always thank the family along with the service members when I see them in public. My wife was a train wreck every deployment.

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 8996082)
I served and I agree with him. Time to bring these men home, for a long, long time. Any candidate that doesn't fully commit to that basic belief isn't fit to hold the office. oh yeah, IMO.

But hey, we all can't be dragon breath mongoloids like your self. ;)

I am ready for our boys to come home...

MIAdragon 10-09-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 8996083)
The post wasn't serious. I am actually about as far on the other side as you can be. I think wars, especially Iraq and Afghanistan, are used for profit and political favor at the expense of human lives. I also don't worship soldiers as heroes.

but they are.

Dayze 10-09-2012 02:08 PM

understood.
I fault the goverment tfor putting our soldiers/airman/sailors in harms way at times we may think, or ar actually, unnecessary.

but I stand 100% behind the troops for volunteering and faithfully executing their orders.
it's not just the soliders who sacrifice, it's their familiies. I was a single, hormonal lad when I served; I can't imagine having a family during my service and deployments at sea.. The amount of stress on them and their families is uncomprehendable to me.

This is why these videos hit home for me. Seeing a live, genuine reaction to something that can only come from pure and raw emotion is powerful.

Fansy the Famous Bard 10-09-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 8996071)
The post was by no means serious. :banghead:

It just got serious.