ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs MELLINGER: Chiefs fans feel ignored (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265717)

SPchief 10-25-2012 10:26 PM

Clark is in on damage controll now. Pioli is as good as gone

FAX 10-25-2012 10:29 PM

"The Chiefs seem to think Grannell’s group will be angry no matter what, and maybe that’s right."

This bothers me. It dovetails with the idea that the banner flyers are merely a loud minority.

That idea has to be squashed. And pronto. If the Chiefs can sell themselves and the media that SaveOurChiefs is merely a small cadre of overly dramatic, rude, attention-seekers (likely the same ones who cheered Cassel's injury, etc.), that will go a long way in stalling the movement. We need some kind of response that makes it clear SOC is a majority. A couple thousand letters from the twat followers ought to do it.

FAX

jspchief 10-25-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9050670)
I miss the enjoyment I used to get from watching the Chiefs.

Yep. It pisses me off that I spend 8 months anticipating the season, and I end up disinterested after 4 weeks because the team gives me so little to cheer about. I hate that it's Raider week and no one cares.

FAX 10-25-2012 10:30 PM

Somebody needs to dress up like the "Anonymous" dude and mobilize a letter-writing campaign to both Mellinger and Clark.

FAX

Hammock Parties 10-25-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9050690)

:hmmm:

If Clark is putting out stories trying to get fans to feel good about him....maybe....maybe......

pr_capone 10-25-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9050695)
Somebody needs to dress up like the "Anonymous" dude and mobilize a letter-writing campaign to both Mellinger and Clark.

FAX

Guy Fawkes

Tribal Warfare 10-25-2012 10:33 PM

We need to burn this ****er down.

Hammock Parties 10-25-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9050692)
"The Chiefs seem to think Grannell’s group will be angry no matter what, and maybe that’s right."

We've been angry since Vermeil left.

And justifiably so.

****ing trainwreck.

If the Chiefs were smart, and put a winning, kickass product on the field, "Grannell's Group" would be down on both knees servicing the franchise.

Hammock Parties 10-25-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9050700)
Guy Fawkes

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...75763555_n.jpg

Tribal Warfare 10-25-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9050707)

November is coming

BossChief 10-25-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9050693)
Yep. It pisses me off that I spend 8 months anticipating the season, and I end up disinterested after 4 weeks because the team gives me so little to cheer about. I hate that it's Raider week and no one cares.

It sure does suck.

I used to get pumped when the Raiders were coming to town. It was like football Christmas or something...now, I actually HOPE they lose.

Matt Cassel and Pioli have been the worst thing to ever happen to my fanhood.

Ace Gunner 10-25-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9050675)
We'll find out how much Clark really cares about us on December 31st

I'm hoping/expecting to find out sooner. If this ****stick is going to continue protecting Pioli from the meanies, I'm done with the Chiefs. I'll stick with my home town team and leave this in the dust. I've always liked rooting for the underdog, the Chiefs hit my radar first when they upset the Vikes. I followed them a bit when Marv Levy came in, liked the direction of the team and liked Marty and his time, but I never really became a full fledged fan until I took an assignment in KC a few years ago, '07. I moved on to LA and kept following them, but this is just becoming empty for me. Clark does not know what he's doing. His passion for sports is translating to the field -- this team is passionless. He'll need to prove me wrong here or I'm done.

FAX 10-25-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9050690)

Man ... I didn't get any kind of feel good from that article. Just the opposite.

It reveals the Chiefs' spin on this deal pretty clearly and it isn't good. It's smart, but it isn't good. They want to traduce SaveOurChiefs, re-cast the movement, and change the topic from the Chiefs' failures to a mob's incoherent ravings.

FAX

RealSNR 10-25-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9050669)
I can't speak for everyone but I know I'd take you more seriously if you spoke from the heart more and posted gifs less.

If a picture is worth 1000 words, then a gif is worth 1000n words, where n = the number of frames in the gif.

DaneMcCloud 10-25-2012 10:39 PM

If Clark is going through draft choices one-by-one, as the article mentions, Pioli is a goner.

There has been no bigger draft failure in the past four years than Scott Pioli.

His drafts make Carl Peterson Pro Football Hall of Fame worthy, where Hall of Fame where statues of Jack Steadman and Jim Schaaf greet each person as they enter.

Pioli is a ****ing disaster of epic proportion and anyone that has a differing opinion should be physically or chemically castrated.

Or both.