ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Any Philly CP'ers who frequent Charlie's Bar? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265922)

Phobia 10-30-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9066376)
I've only been to Philly once. Didn't go to Charlie's. No need to go back. Just not for me. I'm interested to hear the CP/Charlie's back story.

JD Prez represents himself as somebody who is very influential at that bar. Prior to his recent conviction trying to scam a poor waitress by claiming to have given her a larger bill than she brought him change for, when Charlies was featured on NFL Network, it had been JD's crowning life achievement.

BigRedChief 10-30-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9066062)
Unfortunately I fall into that category.....:(

I doubt most will explain why they are leary to even mention why.

Radar Chief 10-30-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9065719)
Hardcore, BRO!

LMAO I had forgotten all about that board until you posted this.
Didn’t they have some sort of application process where JD Prez and some other board members got to decide if one was hard core enough to join them? It seems I remember him talking some kinda shit like that.

Phobia 10-30-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9066458)
I doubt most will explain why they are leary to even mention why.

While I'm not dying to discuss it, I don't mind answering direct questions. The dude would be a fool to start up with me again. He's already plead guilty to harassment.

BigRedChief 10-30-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9066429)
JD Prez represents himself as somebody who is very influential at that bar. Prior to his recent conviction trying to scam a poor waitress by claiming to have given her a larger bill than she brought him change for, when Charlies was featured on NFL Network, it had been JD's crowning life achievement.

There is much much more to this story. And a lot more with Phobia. I had a personal real life run in with these guys too. But, I'm letting sleeping dogs lie.

Phobia 10-30-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9066491)
There is much much more to this story. And a lot more with Phobia. I had a personal real life run in with these guys too. But, I'm letting sleeping dogs lie.

Smart. It's been years. Best that way.

scho63 10-30-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9066144)
So why are you going to be watching the Bengals game when we will be playing the Panthers?

Thanks for the correction. My mistake-long day. I deserve this....

%(/

Monty 10-30-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9066487)
While I'm not dying to discuss it, I don't mind answering direct questions. The dude would be a fool to start up with me again. He's already plead guilty to harassment.

I wasn't aware of that. Way to go BRO!! :D

Deberg_1990 10-30-2012 04:31 PM

I remember seeing the story about this bar years ago on NFL network. It showed Vermeil, Saunders and a few other coaches visiting, laughing and having a good time.

ROYC75 10-30-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9066649)
I remember seeing the story about this bar years ago on NFL network. It showed Vermeil, Saunders and a few other coaches visiting, laughing and having a good time.

They were unaware of who or what he really was.

The crap Phil went through, we couldn't even hit a bucket of golf balls at the driving range one time until Phil turned the phone off or ignored him.

Jerk had the balls to harass many members here on CP during that time and with 37Forever Foundation.

Fortunately I only got a couple of calls from the jerk.

As Bob Dole said, must resist.

mcaj22 10-30-2012 04:51 PM

is this why you guys are so hard on me, you have bad memories of shitters from PA.

not all Chiefs fans from PA are turds you know.

Phobia 10-30-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9066709)
is this why you guys are so hard on me, you have bad memories of shitters from PA.

Nah. This was years back. Nobody even really talks about it any more. They were probably hard on you because you're kinda slow.

ROYC75 10-30-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9066709)

Nope, just the group from NEPA site..... even then, some of the members were not bad. IIRC, a few of them left there and joined here for awhile.

Bewbies 10-30-2012 05:06 PM

Basically the guy that runs that bar shot off his mouth and called Dane a pedo. Dane quit this place and to secure his honor Hamas made a bet with his bitchass but lost. Now he is gone.

Dane came back after the guy plead guilty in court to stealing a laptop from Starbucks.

You don't **** with Chiefs from N.E. PA.

mcaj22 10-30-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9066726)
Nah. This was years back. Nobody even really talks about it any more. They were probably hard on you because you're kinda slow.

why dont you ban me then?