ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Official Save Our Chiefs Song II**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266154)

Mugalug 11-04-2012 12:21 PM

So much better. I don't like country, but this was much, much better.

teedubya 11-04-2012 12:25 PM

Great song and video, but the Reddit strategy sucks... people need a compelling reason to upvote and the description and title are meh. LOL.

SPATCH 11-04-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9082422)
Great song and video, but the Reddit strategy sucks... people need a compelling reason to upvote and the description and title are meh. LOL.

Fairly certain they do not permit song parodies/memes/other lolz on r/nfl.

Tribal Warfare 11-04-2012 12:47 PM

Remember favorite it on the YouTube account guys

Hammock Parties 11-04-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9082422)

No, they don't

The only reason to upvote is to keep it at the top so it gets more views.

The title is also designed to generate views.

L.A. Chieffan 11-04-2012 12:54 PM

Yeah, I like it but... Are you worried about using other music or actual vids?

Hammock Parties 11-04-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9082519)

The point of the video is to promote the song, so why we would use other music?

The creators of the music didn't want to use any NFL footage. I actually like the stills better for this kind of thing...they hit harder and give the viewer something to focus on.

KCUnited 11-04-2012 01:02 PM

I'm not a country fan either but Friends In Low Places gets played at every Royals game and I take dumps at work in Olathe to Red Solo Cup. It's likely resonating.

Munson 11-04-2012 01:04 PM

Well done. By the time the season is over, you might be able to make a full album of SOC songs.

Dave Lane 11-04-2012 01:04 PM

Don't like the country music sound but can bear it for the message.

Phobia 11-04-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9082519)

I'm not sure I follow the question completely but here is the way I feel about it.

Kenneth Duncan is a local guy and a Chiefs fan. He's a player in Nashville in that he's had music videos and records produced, he just hasn't broken through. He's currently unsigned and willing to do these things out of passion for the Chiefs. We get any bigger star, his or her record label is going to nix these songs and would mean we would need a whole lot more people to drop $1000 into the paypal account. There are talks of doing a rock ballad behind the scenes but nothing concrete yet.

I don't want Clay using any material that will get anybody in trouble. If he starts putting out NFL video along with the controversial nature of these songs, I think it paints a big target on our backs. I don't want anybody to be in hot water over something stupid.

FlaChief58 11-04-2012 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 9082555)
Well done. By the time the season is over, you might be able to make a full album of SOC songs.

I'd buy that for a dollar

gblowfish 11-04-2012 01:13 PM

The song and the video are well done, and it opens with a shot of my pal Mr. Doggity in his scream mask. What's not to love?

Rasputin 11-04-2012 01:16 PM

I like the still pictures, good work puting that together. The last picture "The Sea of Black" woe. That was a bit chilling wich if it tuggs at the heart then hope it could do the same to Clark if he sees it that way.

Clark is the one who needs to see our pain.

Hammock Parties 11-04-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9082595)
The song and the video are well done, and it opens with a shot of my pal Mr. Doggity in his scream mask. What's not to love?

Ask Doggity if he would like those video clips.