ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Very telling comment from JC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266388)

Hammock Parties 11-09-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 9100631)
ROFL That quote appeared on the official Chiefs web site. Pioli will fire someone today.

Pioli has no power anymore.

He spends his days in his office making fat, messy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, stuffing his purulent gob with sweet delights, his ever-expanding ass stretching the limits of his gray "gives no ****s" sweatpants.

The Emperor has no pants and Rome is burning.

Chiefnj2 11-09-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9100426)
It's not just that the passing game is completely ineffective ... it's the fact that we are telegraphing the runs somehow. It's not just the line calls or audibles, either. It's something else. Since the NO game, enemy defenses have been run blitzing on rushes which is why Jamaal is probably leading the league in negative plays right now. I don't know what the "tell" is, but we're obviously providing the enemy with notice when we rush the football.

FAX

The jumbo package with 4 OT's is probably a giveaway.

siberian khatru 11-09-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

It's not just that the passing game is completely ineffective ... it's the fact that we are telegraphing the runs somehow. It's not just the line calls or audibles, either. It's something else. Since the NO game, enemy defenses have been run blitzing on rushes which is why Jamaal is probably leading the league in negative plays right now. I don't know what the "tell" is, but we're obviously providing the enemy with notice when we rush the football.

FAX

You should turn the sound up on the games.

BoneKrusher 11-09-2012 07:16 AM

Teams know the Chiefs are no threat in the Passing Game all they have to do is stop Jamaal.

Inspector 11-09-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9100656)
Teams know the Chiefs are no threat in the Passing Game all they have to do is stop Jamaal.

Yep, that's it right there. Why bother with a pass defense against a team that won't and can't pass for the most part. Pathetic.

WhiteWhale 11-09-2012 08:05 AM

Omaha Omaha! Off-tackle run!

His average might help if our QB didn't call out the play prior to running it. Everyone knows what Omaha is. It's been the same ****ing audible since preseason.

Aspengc8 11-09-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9100621)
I laugh every time I hear this in a game...how pathetic is it that any fan that's even paying half attention to the game can know when we're running?

I laugh when morons think 'omaha' is a audible.

Dayze 11-09-2012 09:06 AM

I don't think a ton of people think it's an audbile; but it's probably a snap count adjustment; just like "Red", or "Blue"{ etc.. the call 2 snap counts in the huddle; or, just one and that one is the snap. so if Blue is the snap and they come out with a "Red" and a hard snap, everyone knows not to move.

probblem with Cassle (one of thousands) is, the ball is snapped .5 seconds after the 2nd 'Omaha'....EVERY time. I don't get that. Be it with Cassel, or Daboll. Whoever is doing it needs to have their tongue ripped out.

that....is sort of predictable.

AustinHorn 11-09-2012 09:10 AM

I guarantee you if you were to privately corner JC he would tell you if he had one answer to who they need at QB, he would say bring in his old teammate Vince Young. He actually tweeted his disgust a few months ago about how Young has been treated by the media and the NFL. Here is a QB who has won 62% of his games, improved his passing to the point of being 5th in the league his last year in TN, and yet he is effectively blacklisted because Jeff Fisher never wanted him and he is typecast as an athletic QB who can't pass. He proved this notion wrong.

Look what he did for Chris Johnson in TN, and look where CJ has been literally since the day Fisher booted Young from the team.

splatbass 11-09-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9100431)
OMAHA OMAHA

Yeah, since someone here about week two pointed out that they run the ball every time the QB uses that I've been paying attention - and they are right. I have not seen one single time when he called "Omaha Omaha" that they passed the ball. He might as well shout "Run up the middle! Run up the middle!".

Dartgod 11-09-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9100854)
Yeah, since someone here about week two pointed out that they run the ball every time the QB uses that I've been paying attention - and they are right. I have not seen one single time when he called "Omaha Omaha" that they passed the ball. He might as well shout "Run up the middle! Run up the middle!".

I have.

Ace Gunner 11-09-2012 09:24 AM

Haley used him as a WR quite a bit and it really helped the offense. Daboll hasn't done that once.

Ace Gunner 11-09-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9100872)
I have.

ya, saw this last week.

Aspengc8 11-09-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9100842)
I don't think a ton of people think it's an audbile; but it's probably a snap count adjustment; just like "Red", or "Blue"{ etc.. the call 2 snap counts in the huddle; or, just one and that one is the snap. so if Blue is the snap and they come out with a "Red" and a hard snap, everyone knows not to move.

probblem with Cassle (one of thousands) is, the ball is snapped .5 seconds after the 2nd 'Omaha'....EVERY time. I don't get that. Be it with Cassel, or Daboll. Whoever is doing it needs to have their tongue ripped out.

that....is sort of predictable.

Pretty much spot on. It usually indicates that the QB/line is done making adjustments (play and/or blocking changes), and 'omaha' indicates these changes are done and we are snapping on next sound or whatever the original count is. All the blocking changes and audibles are done before the omaha call, and the audible is usually given out in the huddle.. usually a check down run like a iso or inside/outside zone.

Cassel is a failure.. he checks to a run when he has posse personell (311) on the field and they have 7 or 8 in the box. He doesn't have confidence in himself to get the ball down field.

Death2CasselFans 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

FAX

Defenses do not have to worry about play action