ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Phil Simms: Eli Manning is not elite (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266577)

BigMeatballDave 11-13-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9115219)
I got blasted this offseason when I called him a more fortunate version of Tony Romo.

As you should have because its a stupid ****ing comparison. You are a shitstain.

Eli= 2 SB wins

Peyton= 1 SB win

teedubya 11-13-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9115234)
ELI
2× Pro Bowl (2008, 2011)
2× Super Bowl champion (XLII, XLVI)
2× Super Bowl MVP (XLII, XLVI)
2× NFC Champion (2007, 2011)
NFL Record most 4th quarter touchdown passes in a season (15)
Tied NFL Record longest pass completion and touchdown (99 yards)
Tied NFL Record most game-winning drives in a season (8)
Most road wins in a single regular season and postseason by a starting quarterback (10)

Simms
2× Pro Bowl selection (1985, 1993)
1× Newspaper Enterprise Association first-team All-Pro selection (1986)
2× Super Bowl champion (XXI, XXV)
Super Bowl XXI MVP
1986 NEA National Football League Most Valuable Player Award
Shitty QB Son

Face it Simms, Manning > you

I was gonna post on this thread... but now, I don't have to. LOL

the Talking Can 11-13-2012 11:55 AM

Eli Manning: "Phil Simms is an albino queermo"

Deberg_1990 11-13-2012 11:56 AM

What does Phil Simms think of Chris Simms?

Quesadilla Joe 11-13-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9115273)
As you should have because its a stupid ****ing comparison. You are a shitstain.

Eli= 2 SB wins

Peyton= 1 SB win

Eli has had a lot of things go his way. It's not like the Giants have been steamrolling people in the playoffs. A couple plays here and there have won those Super Bowls for the Giants.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9115291)
Eli has had a lot of things go his way. It's not like the Giants have been steamrolling people in the playoffs. A couple plays here and there have won those Super Bowls for the Giants.

Holy shit LMAO

BigMeatballDave 11-13-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

You are so stupid, you make a reeruned chimp look smart.

bobbything 11-13-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

And if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.

Mile High Mania 11-13-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 9115295)
And if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.

And Clayton would be interested...

Quesadilla Joe 11-13-2012 12:04 PM

Dude, the play against the Patriots was the luckiest play in the history of the NFL. Super Bowl or not. I'm not saying Eli is terrible, he just has been awfully lucky. The Giants front 4 should have won the Super Bowl MVP against NE.

BigMeatballDave 11-13-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9115306)
Dude, the play against the Patriots was the luckiest play in the history of the NFL. Super Bowl or not. I'm not saying Eli is terrible, he just has been awfully lucky. The Giants front 4 should have won the Super Bowl MVP against NE.

You're awfully lucky to be on this planet.

Good thing your mother mated with that orangutan...

Deberg_1990 11-13-2012 12:11 PM

Unban my IP!!!!

milkman 11-13-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9115306)

I've told your dumb ass this before.

Eli was spectacular on that play.

He escaped a sure sack, got his head downfield and made the perfect throw.

That play would have been remembered for that, but then David Tyree turned what should have been an easy catch into a circus catch.

Tyree gets credit for a spectacular catch, when he should have been lambasted for nearly letting a perfectly thrown ball get away from him.

The play on the front end from Eli is what should be hailed as the spectacular play.

Eli got lucky because a scrub receiver didn't totally **** up his spectacular play.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 12:22 PM

He got lucky imo. Eli made a good play but, Tyree made the better play imo.

He was lucky Welker dropped that pass last year.

I guess it's better to be lucky than good.

Quesadilla Joe 11-13-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115403)
I've told your dumb ass this before.

Eli was spectacular on that play.

He escaped a sure sack, got his head downfield and made the perfect throw.

That play would have been remembered for that, but then David Tyree turned what should have been an easy catch into a circus catch.

Tyree gets credit for a spectacular catch, when he should have been lambasted for nearly letting a perfectly thrown ball get away from him.

The play on the front end from Eli is what should be hailed as the spectacular play.

Eli got lucky because a scrub receiver didn't totally **** up his spectacular play.

I think everything about that play was lucky. Including the way Eli got out of that sack. I'll give Eli credit for fighting to get away instead of panicking and taking the sack. But 99 times out of 100 a QB would be sacked in that situation, I mean 3 separate Patriot players had a chance to sack him.