ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Lenny speaks with Pioli regarding todays event tonight on KMBC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267273)

HMc 12-01-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9169724)
Pioli is so devastated by this he reigns tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

every cloud...(assuming you meant resigns)

Chief Roundup 12-01-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9169724)
Pioli is so devastated by this he resigns tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Resigning would do nothing to help himself. This event will be with him forever no matter where he is employed.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2012 10:41 PM

Seeing the people on the news weeping over this girl should drive home the point that Belcher needs to be permanently erased from our memories.

Reerun_KC 12-01-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge (Post 9169688)
He was just standing there and then...BOOM. Expended.

...I'm going to hell.

Awesome. Well.done sir.

Reerun_KC 12-01-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9169827)
Resigning would do nothing to help himself. This event will be with him forever no matter where he is employed.

This.moment defines piolis tenure.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-01-2012 10:44 PM

Arrowhead Pride ‏@ArrowheadPride

Len Dawson after talking to Pioli: "I saw a man that was hurting. He really was hurting."

Reerun_KC 12-01-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9169842)
Arrowhead Pride ‏@ArrowheadPride

Len Dawson after talking to Pioli: "I saw a man that was hurting. He really was hurting."

Big ****ing deal if he is hurting.

BourbonMan 12-01-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9169830)
Seeing the people on the news weeping over this girl should drive home the point that Belcher needs to be permanently erased from our memories.

Agree

lcarus 12-01-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9169830)

Yep. If I was witness to his suicide I think I would get over it. I definitely don't think it will "haunt Pioli and Crennel for the rest of their lives" or whatever bullshit. Yeah I'm sure it's a moment they won't soon forget, but if it was me...the ****er chose to murder someone and then chose to murder himself. I can't feel that bad for him. I mean, yeah, it's a shame the guy had whatever mental issues that probably caused him to murder and kill himself, but ultimately he's an asshole.

-King- 12-01-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9169833)
This.moment defines piolis tenure.

No it doesn't. ROFLROFLROFL

loochy 12-01-2012 10:50 PM

Belcher = Chris Benoit Lite

Baby Lee 12-01-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9169843)
Big ****ing deal if he is hurting.

The ****?!?!?

I would care if Michael Moore, The Octomom, The Kardashians, whoever that **** is that beat on Rhianna, etc., etc. was hurting after witnessing something like Pioli did.

lcarus 12-01-2012 10:50 PM

Matt Cassel defines Pioli's tenure. This shit had nothing to do with ****ing Pioli.

Baby Lee 12-01-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9169855)
Yep. If I was witness to his suicide I think I would get over it. I definitely don't think it will "haunt Pioli and Crennel for the rest of their lives" or whatever bullshit. Yeah I'm sure it's a moment they won't soon forget, but if it was me...the ****er chose to murder someone and then chose to murder himself. I can't feel that bad for him. I mean, yeah, it's a shame the guy had whatever mental issues that probably caused him to murder and kill himself, but ultimately he's an asshole.

Bud Dwyer was an embezzling asshole, doesn't make the footage of his life spurting out of the hole in his head less distressing.

Witnessing even Hitler's last moments would probably stick with you for a while.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-01-2012 10:53 PM

The Chiefs Hall of Famer spoke with the Chiefs GM following Saturday's tragedy.
Facebook
Twitter

Given the events at Arrowhead on Saturday morning we weren't expecting Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli and head coach Romeo Crennel to say anything publicly. This is something far beyond football and they need to get right.

KMBC's Len Dawson spoke with Pioli as the Chiefs GM left the practice facility on Saturday. Dawson said in Saturday night's telecast:

"I saw a man that was hurting," Dawson said. "He really was hurting. Generally he has a lot of control over himself and his situations but he had no control over this situation. He loves the team and the players, and he lost one of his players, part of his family. And he could do nothing about it.

"The mayor was talking about what it was like. I can't imagine what it's like for Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel to see a man put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. That image is going to stay with them, I'm sure, for the rest of their lives."

I am so far removed from what happened, not really knowing Jovan Belcher. But it's still one of those things where I will always remember where I was when I heard what happened.