ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life How old were you when you discovered Santa didn't exist and how? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268000)

Frazod 12-24-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9239036)
I was six and very skeptical just after Christmas. Not just about Santa, but the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, God, etc... Then I was playing with a toy that was from Santa when I heard my moms girlfriend whisper to her that she's glad she decided to buy it. So I told my dad and he told me Santa was real, but just before Christmas they saw Santa floating dead down the Missouri river. I stopped believing in magic all together that day.

Tell me you're kidding and that your dad didn't say that. LMAO

FlaChief58 12-24-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9239039)

That GIF cracks me up every time ROFL

KurtCobain 12-24-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9239040)
Tell me you're kidding and that your dad didn't say that. LMAO

No I swear he really said that, he was smiling and I knew he was full of shit, but he insisted that was true for a while. Told me they were promoting an elf to be Santa for next year.

My dad was always stoned so he ****ed with me alot. Hilarious memories.

BigMeatballDave 12-24-2012 03:32 PM

When my son was 7, he was asking about Santa on xmas day that year.

He was persistent. He wanted the truth.

His mother and I told him. I didn't feel it was right to keep lying to him if he's asking questions. Of course, cried a bit.

The next day he asked about the Tooth Fairy and The Easter Bunny. He wasn't a happy boy for a day or so. :)

Frazod 12-24-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9239043)
No I swear he really said that, he was smiling and I knew he was full of shit, but he insisted that was true for a while. Told me they were promoting an elf to be Santa for next year.

My dad was always stoned so he ****ed with me alot. Hilarious memories.

Jesus. And I thought my dad was a dick. :D

CoMoChief 12-24-2012 03:34 PM

2nd grade......found all of my un-wrapped presents/most of the stuff I had asked for in my mom's closet.

Didn't say anything until after Xmas because I was afraid if I ruined it (for the parents) they would take everything back....and that was a hell of a Xmas that year....got a Super Nintendo...that's when it came out....played Super Mario World all damn day and night.

cdcox 12-24-2012 03:41 PM

I was 7 or 8 and was starting to figure it out on my own. My parents let me in on it so I wouldn't ruin it for my younger brother. I was kind of proud of myself for figuring it out and being on the inside circle of knowing the truth, while my brother was still living in the dark.

So a couple days later our family was visiting a family of a guy my dad worked with. The families all got along really well so it was a big deal when ever we got together. As soon as we got there I grabbed the kid that was my age (a year younger) and spilled the beans. He was still in full belief mode and it just crushed him. He still remembers that moment to this day.

BryanBusby 12-24-2012 03:42 PM

1st grade.

Left cookies out for the ol fat **** on the fire place the night before. Woke up the next day to a "letter from Santa" and realized quickly from the handwriting that my mother wrote it.

**** it though, I got a Sega Genesis and shit son I was cool then because yeah Sonic.

Fish 12-24-2012 03:43 PM

I can't remember a time when I ever actually believed in Santa Claus.

chop 12-24-2012 03:44 PM

Santa may not exist for you naughty people but I have been good all of my life and he still visits my house.

CrazyPhuD 12-24-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chop (Post 9239072)
Santa may not exist for you naughty people but I have been good all of my life and he still visits my house.

Does he still come in a van with 'free candy' painted on the side?

Bugeater 12-24-2012 03:50 PM

44 and by reading this thread. :mad:

chop 12-24-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9239076)
Does he still come in a van with 'free candy' painted on the side?

:)

KurtCobain 12-24-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9239078)
44 and by reading this thread. :mad:

Merry Qmas.

A Salt Weapon 12-24-2012 03:54 PM

http://img6.joyreactor.com/pics/post...to-369216.jpeg