ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pioli part of interview team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268384)

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 10:43 PM

Shut up dumbasses.

If Reid is hired, Pioli is OUT.

Pioli's MEDIA MOUTHPIECE, Jason LaCanfora, said this.

Iowanian 01-02-2013 10:47 PM

It makes me so angry that Pioli is still with this team..............

It makes me so angry that as long as that sonnabitch is still the GM I don't really care who the coach is and I don't really care who they draft.

trndobrd 01-02-2013 10:55 PM

I'm OK with Pioli being part of the interview team as long as he is not allowed to make eye contact with anyone and his questions are limited to "Where would you like me to put your bags, Mr Hunt Sir?" and "Can I get you something to drink, Mr Reid?".

crossbow 01-02-2013 10:56 PM

I could be totaly wrong but I think Clark has Pioli's nuts in a vice and is turning the screws. This is absolutely humiliating to Pioli. It is a big part of the Gm's job and Clark is basicly saying "Look here Ahole, this is how you select a coach". "Questions? Ok, here is a middle finger go to a corner and study it for a while."

Iowanian 01-02-2013 10:57 PM

He should be back at Arrowhead mopping floors and picking up wrappers from the stadium if he's not fired.

It's like letting your ex father in law help you interview new girlfriend's.

Ace Gunner 01-02-2013 11:12 PM

with mark donavan leading we are going to get the bestus coach evar

MGRS13 01-02-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9271932)
Shut up dumbasses.

If Reid is hired, Pioli is OUT.

Pioli's MEDIA MOUTHPIECE, Jason LaCanfora, said this.

Reid isn't hired yet. Don't count your chickens.... The fact that he is part of the interview team should tell you something. Clark loves the dude for some reason. I don't like it either but whatever way its the way it goes. You should start planning on what you are going to do for a year cause Pioli will be here.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13 (Post 9272094)
Reid isn't hired yet. Don't count your chickens.... The fact that he is part of the interview team should tell you something. Clark loves the dude for some reason. I don't like it either but whatever way its the way it goes. You should start planning on what you are going to do for a year cause Pioli will be here.

Shut the **** up. Get on your knees. I'm unzipping soon.

MGRS13 01-02-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9272118)
Shut the **** up. Get on your knees. I'm unzipping soon.

Christ you are a jackass. Just admit that you are going to welch. Every one on this site (besides you i guess) has all ready figured it out.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 11:48 PM

Here is how this shit went down. Clark drug Pioli along simply so he could confirm with Reid that Walrus was unable to coexist with Fat Scott.

This was an extension of Pioli's torture. He was ordered by Prince Hunt to accompany the Royal entourage to Philadelphia so that his successor, Reid, could take a giant shit on him in front of the ENTIRE top brass of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Fat Scott was publicly shamed today and had to fly 1000 miles to do it.

Clark Hunt is a vicious **** and I love him.

lostcause 01-03-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9272178)
Here is how this shit went down. Clark drug Pioli along simply so he could confirm with Reid that Walrus was unable to coexist with Fat Scott.

This was an extension of Pioli's torture. He was ordered by Prince Hunt to accompany the Royal entourage to Philadelphia so that his successor, Reid, could take a giant shit on him in front of the ENTIRE top brass of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Fat Scott was publicly shamed today and had to fly 1000 miles to do it.

Clark Hunt is a vicious **** and I love him.

Don't think Pioli is going anywhere and never was.

Exoter175 01-03-2013 12:10 AM

Actually, here is what happened.

They meet at a secret meeting room inside the airport and had a great feast for the Walrus. Prior to their arrival, like any great king would, the Walrus sent out a request to the Chiefs gang listing the items and additions he'd like to see at the meeting. A 12 legged turkey was on that list, as well as a bucket of fish, two oars, and a noose. At the bottom of the sheet was a request that Pioli tag along as the Entertainment for the evening.

Clark gave Scott a Jester's hat, and Scott danced all night to the amusement of the great Walrus, for the great Walrus was pleased.

The Walrus took his bucket and went home to San Diego to talk to Mrs. Walrus about their future move to KC.

The End

http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/i...Has_bucket.jpg

RealSNR 01-03-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9272218)
Actually, here is what happened.

They meet at a secret meeting room inside the airport and had a great feast for the Walrus. Prior to their arrival, like any great king would, the Walrus sent out a request to the Chiefs gang listing the items and additions he'd like to see at the meeting. A 12 legged turkey was on that list, as well as a bucket of fish, two oars, and a noose. At the bottom of the sheet was a request that Pioli tag along as the Entertainment for the evening.

Clark gave Scott a Jester's hat, and Scott danced all night to the amusement of the great Walrus, for the great Walrus was pleased.

The Walrus took his bucket and went home to San Diego to talk to Mrs. Walrus about their future move to KC.

The End

http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/i...Has_bucket.jpg

That's an elephant seal, not a walrus.

****ing moron.

Sorter 01-03-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9272346)
That's an elephant seal, not a walrus.

****ing moron.

he ****ing knows nothing about different marine wildlife.

RealSNR 01-03-2013 01:10 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ls0BbJIYer...0/platypus.jpg

A WALRUS, GUYS! IT'S A WALRUS! LOOKS JUST LIKE ANDY REID!