ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life E-cigs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268841)

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9314516)
My buddy runs a kc store focused on these. Hit up him!

Www.totallyvaped.com

http://www.facebook.com/TotallyVapedKC

If you go there, click on the starter kits. Thats the one I have

NewChief 01-13-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9314524)
That word has a very different connotation in my corner of the world.

No kidding.

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9314025)
E-cigs don't help a person to quit smoking. They are just a replacement that removes about 7000 carcinogens. You will still have the hand to mouth habit as well as the chemical additction.

Technically, if I don't buy any cigs, I will have quit. I've tried the gum, patches & cold turkey with little success, so if this works (sofar it seems to be moreso than any other method I've tried) I'd consider it a victory

Garcia Bronco 01-13-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9314008)
I'm know the nicotine will be hard to kick but, I'm hoping that if I can remove the physical addiction that I can deal with the chemical addiction later

Stepping throught the process in the same manner. As long as I can get nicotine, that will keep me from wanting to kill people.

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9315036)
Stepping throught the process in the same manner. As long as I can get nicotine, that will keep me from wanting to kill people.

LMAO This all the way! The last time I tried, it got so bad, the Mrs actually bought me a pack (which she has NEVER done) and said "go have a smoke"

Kylo Ren 01-13-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9313929)
I decided that it's time to put down the cancer sticks for good. I had tried the cheap disposable ones with ok results. After talking to a few co-workers about the better quality ones, I decided to spend the money I would have spent on a carton of smokes and get one a couple of days ago. I have'nt had the urge to smoke a real cig since.

Has anyone else has success with these?

I really hope I'm done with those ****ing things forever!

I don't smoke. But, I eat too much and exercise too little. Maybe I should take up smoking?

crazycoffey 01-13-2013 05:54 PM

people are running hash oil through these things now,

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9315396)
people are running hash oil through these things now,

You got a guy? Hook a brother up

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Wayne (Post 9315392)
I don't smoke. But, I eat too much and exercise too little. Maybe I should take up smoking?

An early grave may be just what the doctor ordered in your case :evil:

damaticous 01-13-2013 06:01 PM

Been using ecigs for 5 years without smoking regular cigs.

I wanted something healthier than a regular cig. that's really up for debate, but logically I think they are safer.

I tried the gum, patches, cold turkey, etc, etc. Ecig was the only thing that has kept me from smoking regular cigs.

I'm still dependent on the nicotine, but the physical addiction and hand to mouth addiction are gone. I don't smell like an ash try anymore either.

I go to litecigusa.net and NHaler.com for most of my ecig supplies.

crazycoffey 01-13-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9315407)
You got a guy? Hook a brother up

Oh I have, but not usually just for pot....

Thig Lyfe 01-13-2013 08:59 PM

Why'd you start smoking in the first place, dum dum? SHAME 2 U

MOhillbilly 01-13-2013 10:31 PM

Chewing gum helped me quit.

SLAG 01-15-2013 01:07 PM

I tried a really good ecig back in October and from there made my resolution to switch at the start of the year.

I've been procrastinating and I finally picked up a blu ecig at wallgreens the disposable kind, and it pushed me to really switch.

I spent the better part of yesterday researching and learning and I finally settled to go with a E-Go C Twist battery from Joyetech - they are highly rated and all the reviews rave about them. And It was actually one of those that I tried back in Oct.

I bought some Clearomizers and some juice and I'm awaiting delivery but I think I'm going to be very happy to start off with.

if you're on the fence - try a blu disposable and realize there are better flavors but if you like it you can move up to a more solid battery and delivery system

I'm not an expert but I can try to answer any questions anyone might have

journeyscarab 01-15-2013 01:12 PM

Buck: Hey, I stopped smoking cigarettes.
Cindy Russell: Oh, good.
Buck: Isn't that something? I'm on to cigars now. I'm on to a five-year plan. I eliminated cigarettes, then I go to cigars, then I go to pipes, then I go to chewing tobacco, then I'm on to that nicotine gum.