ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs MELLINGER | Lewis is indicative of what's good and bad about NFL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269479)

GloryDayz 01-30-2013 09:59 AM

Praise God. Praise Jesus. Thank ya Lord Jesus for the birds and the bees and hard hits and square pieces of sod laying on turf grass and bitches and my posse and payoff money and bitches and cars and for deers and for their antler things and for the hunters who shoot them mother****ers so as to fix my arm 'n shit and all that other good shit I love. All praise be to you for blessing me and the guys who off peoples I don't like. You are the reason I'm here and able to be a role model for all the bitches and kids in the world. God, you're one badass doode, and I love ya for it. You and your son are the foshizzle, you should join my posse... So all praise be to ya, because without you, I'd be nothin... Thank ya Lord!!

HemiEd 01-30-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9363844)
I am so glad I don't get NFL Network or ESPN anymore. This week would be unbearable.

I just don't turn them on. Moonshiners FTW!

Chiefs Pantalones 01-30-2013 10:09 AM

Why does First Take have someone that isn't associated with sports talking about sports issues right now? They have a producer Pete Rock on asking him about this situation and other sports topics. Shoot me.

RyFo18 01-30-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9364227)
Why does First Take have someone that isn't associated with sports talking about sports issues right now? They have a producer Pete Rock on asking him about this situation and other sports topics. Shoot me.

I would say that a producer of a "sports" show is qualified to talk about sports issues.

If everyone stops watching this show, it will go away.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-30-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9364233)
I would say that a producer of a "sports" show is qualified to talk about sports issues.

If everyone stops watching this show, it will go away.

He's a rapper.

Dayze 01-30-2013 10:14 AM

NFL A.M. might be the worst show ever.

good god. I worked from home a while back, and tuned in; all I could think was "WTF is this"?

RyFo18 01-30-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9364238)
He's a rapper.

Ok sorry. I misread that as "First Take Producer" (and had never heard of him otherwise) .

Chiefs Pantalones 01-30-2013 10:19 AM

Ray Lewis is a well-liked OJ Simpson.

GloryDayz 01-30-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9364257)
Ray Lewis is a well-liked OJ Simpson.

Praise God, praise Jeeeeezus.... Praise chunks of sod on fake grass! Praise deers!

mikey23545 01-30-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9364028)
he'll zip line onto the 50 yd line with a gold cape.

What makes you think he needs a line?

Chiefs Pantalones 01-30-2013 04:29 PM

If the Ravens win, as the clock hits 00 you'll see him take a knee as the camera crews approach with his fist on his forehead. Then Ed Reed runs up and lays the white blood stained suit on Ray's back like a cape. The media will applaud and light up twitter land with how heroic Ray's last ride was and totally ignore the return of the white blood stained suit.

houstonwhodat 01-30-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9363817)
The NFL Network will fall another notch when he becomes part of their crew. They will find a way fit it his "I'm mentally ill" dance every week.

I thought he was going to the evil 4 letter network.

But yeah you right I bet whatever network he goes to will lose a lot of viewers.

houstonwhodat 01-30-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9364227)

Because they're ****ing stupid

houstonwhodat 01-30-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9363844)
I am so glad I don't get NFL Network or ESPN anymore. This week would be unbearable.

It hasn't been TOO bad.

Sunday is going to suck though whether the birds win or not.

If they win I'm turning the TV off for at least 1 hour till they get done idolizing Ray Ray.