ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request send out some prayers for a good friend of mine (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270343)

Rasputin 02-24-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9431685)
as of a few minutes ago he was declared brain dead, thanks for all the thoughts now on to justice for the asshole

Man that really sux. I feel for your emotions right now. I pray for him and his kids and you to hold it together. Don't get revenge yourself but I do hope karma kicks that guys ass & the bitch exwife.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-24-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9431685)
as of a few minutes ago he was declared brain dead, thanks for all the thoughts now on to justice for the asshole

I hope the other guy is already sitting in a jail cell. I'm very sorry for your loss, and more importantly those poor kids who will never get to spend time with their father. If Mom instigated this, I hope there is some sort of legal repercussions for her as well.

DaFace 02-24-2013 11:56 AM

Shit man, that's awful. :( Keep us posted on this one - hopefully justice is eventually served, but these processes are never quick. You're in for a long ride.

Mrs. Loopner 02-24-2013 11:57 AM

I know this is a very difficult time and this is said with the best of intentions and not meant to be insensitive to you or the situation.
If you have any influence at all, please have the family consider organ donation if at all possible.
He can live through others by donating his organs.
It would be an awesome thing to do in his memory and well as give his kids something positive to take away from this horrible event

melbar 02-24-2013 11:58 AM

Saying prayer for you and all involved.

Fairplay 02-24-2013 12:11 PM

Prayers sent man, what a terrible situation for him and his children.

Buehler445 02-24-2013 12:32 PM

Damn man. Condolences and prayers for you and yours.

Al Czervik 02-24-2013 04:21 PM

Prayers to you and your friends family....
Here is to justice and the punk being assraped for many years to come.

Cannibal 02-24-2013 04:24 PM

Terrible situation. Sorry for your loss.

Hopefully the kid gets taught an equal lesson in prison.

REDHOTGTO 02-25-2013 01:12 PM

thanks a ton everyone
pete passed away @ 1PM sunday, as for a donor deal, he had an autopsy and i guess that you cant donate after that? like i said its onto justice now, i hope it comes quickly but as said here i'm sure it will take a while.
thx again
todd

Mr. Flopnuts 02-25-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9436690)
thanks a ton everyone
pete passed away @ 1PM sunday, as for a donor deal, he had an autopsy and i guess that you cant donate after that? like i said its onto justice now, i hope it comes quickly but as said here i'm sure it will take a while.
thx again
todd

Please do keep us updated on the justice side of it. We're invested with you some now. Is the guy in jail? What's the deal with Mom? Did she participate in any way that would get her arrested as well? This is a sad story, and hopefully justice is served.

Prison Bitch 02-25-2013 01:17 PM

Jeezus, not exactly a pick me up story here. If my brother was killed by an animal like this, I'd walk right over to the perps house and make sure he was brutalized in his final hours.

Dallas Chief 02-25-2013 01:36 PM

I'm sickened by the details of this, just a horrible story, the fatherless kids, the pain for his family, all the repercussions that come from a moment of anger... So sorry for the loss of your friend Todd. I hope justice is swift and severe.

siberian khatru 02-25-2013 01:36 PM

Let us know what happens to the asshole who did this.

Rasputin 02-25-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9436690)
thanks a ton everyone
thx again
todd

DAMN.

Try not to do anything hasty and take it in your own hands. Hope the law has justice for him and he shares a cell with big bubba.