ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs More Peter King nonsense about Albert and Joeckel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270421)

mnchiefsguy 02-26-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9441591)
How guys like this get that high profile a job I will never know.

No kidding. His response to the question was so ****ing stupid, I don't know what to say.

Direckshun 02-26-2013 02:33 PM

1. Why don't we totally believe in Albert, again?

2. Why do we trust an unproven rookie more than a five year proven vet near his peak, again?

3. Why is saving $4.5 million a big screaming deal for the Kansas City Chiefs, again?

4. Why are we thinking about bringing in more safeties, again?

htismaqe 02-26-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9441588)
From *****'s mouth, to our ears.

Couldn't be more obvious. Jesus.

Bingo.

Frosty 02-26-2013 02:34 PM

After watching Scott on NFLN, I am convinced that he would have let Albert walk, drafted Joeckel at #1 (after trying and failing to trade down) and tried to draft Nassib in the 2nd. He was just gushing about Nassib's leadership the other day.

The fact that so many Chiefs fans want to do the same thing as Scott is disheartening.

BossChief 02-26-2013 02:34 PM

Someone needs to call Peter king out on his dumbassery in public.

Seriously.

The fool would draft William Moore or Jerius Byrd with the top pick...essentially.

Deberg_1990 02-26-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9441591)
How guys like this get that high profile a job I will never know.

Hes a good WRITER. Doesnt mean hes a good armchair GM.

kc rush 02-26-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9441552)

I look at it this way: Do I want to pay Albert $10 million a year, which will be the going rate for left tackles, when I don't totally believe in him? Or do I want to pick a player I trust more at a position of vital importance, and spend the $4.5 million a year that I save in the process (the top pick in the draft will cost about $5.5 million a year) to go get another player in free agency -- maybe a safety to team with Eric Berry, someone like William Moore of the Falcons or Jairus Byrd of Buffalo?

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...#ixzz2M2SO22P4

What has Jokeall done in the NFL to deserve this trust?

Assuming the Chiefs go 6-10 to 9-7 next year, they will be in position to pick the 2nd (at best) QB in the draft. Is Geno better than th 2nd - 4th best QB next year? I'm assuming so, making this a no brainer to me.

htismaqe 02-26-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc rush (Post 9441620)
What has Jokeall done in the NFL to deserve this trust?

Assuming the Chiefs go 6-10 to 9-7 next year, they will be in position to pick the 2nd (at best) QB in the draft. Is Geno better than th 2nd - 4th best QB next year? I'm assuming so, making this a no brainer to me.

He's better than everybody in next year's draft except Bridgewater.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-26-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9441612)
Hes a good WRITER. Doesnt mean hes a good armchair GM.

Good for him, but what he said is monumentally reeruned. He shouldn't be employed by SI for writing about his daughter's volleyball matches or whatever.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-26-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9441622)
He's better than everybody in next year's draft except Bridgewater.

Who says he won't be a better prospect than Bridgewater, once the same dumb****s tear Teddy apart?

duncan_idaho 02-26-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9441604)
After watching Scott on NFLN, I am convinced that he would have let Albert walk, drafted Joeckel at #1 (after trying and failing to trade down) and tried to draft Nassib in the 2nd. He was just gushing about Nassib's leadership the other day.

The fact that so many Chiefs fans want to do the same thing as Scott is disheartening.

He also thinks you can't look at the measureables when it comes to Manti Te'o. Thinks his instincts will make up for his lack of measureables in game speed. He's totally sold on the guy. Dumb motha...

Hammock Parties 02-26-2013 02:40 PM

Just a couple of fat pricks.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...93372267_o.jpg

Frosty 02-26-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9441636)
He also thinks you can't look at the measureables when it comes to Manti Te'o. Thinks his instincts will make up for his lack of measureables in game speed. He's totally sold on the guy. Dumb motha...

The trio of Casserly, ***** and Tannenbaum (sp?) is painful to listen to yet strangely entertaining. I just sit there and think "yeah, this is why you are on NFLN and not working in a front office". :shake:

htismaqe 02-26-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9441650)
The trio of Casserly, ***** and Tannenbaum (sp?) is painful to listen to yet strangely entertaining. I just sit there and think "yeah, this is why you are on NFLN and not working in a front office". :shake:

Yep.

I wanna fail, get fired, and then become and "expert analyst" in my chosen profession. Sounds awesome.

htismaqe 02-26-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9441632)
Who says he won't be a better prospect than Bridgewater, once the same dumb****s tear Teddy apart?

Oh he will be.

Next year, it will be "Bridgewater is no Geno Smith".